With User Adoption Services, Orange experts listen to your business needs and support you throughout the lifecyle of your solution. From defining your adoption strategy to measuring employee use and satisfaction, we provide support, expertise and proven experience to successfully deliver adoption of UC solutions as your business grows and changes.
User and company benefits
Smooth digital transformation
Your teams are convinced of the benefits of the change thanks to the support and coaching of Orange experts
IT at the heart of digital transformation
We help change the perception of IT with a focus on services that bring value to end users
Return on investment (ROI)
Your employees use the tools, devices and video rooms to their fullest, which leads to a faster ROI
Training and coaching services help your teams lower the number of tickets and manage resistance
Business will love IT
- We improve the feeling of belonging to the company and make it more attractive to new talent
- We strictly follow your brand guidelines in all of our communications
- You can use any deliverables to communicate on your brand (employee welcome booklet, for example) and other subjects
We support you before, during and after rollout
- Step 1 - Prepare the change management plan: preparation and on-boarding, usage audit, focus groups and communication plan
- Step 2 - Convince and train employees: training and ambassadors, individual on-site coaching and online training
- Step 3 - Measure employee satisfaction: global feedback session and recommendations
A service you can tailor to your needs
Our consultants will help your core change teams through each step of your digital transformation. Together we'll build the right package for your adoption needs with your HR, IT and communications teams. We bring our proven end-user adoption methodology and our experience in managing change.
Gecina’s staff enjoys new digital workspace
To view this video content, you must accept YouTube cookies.
These cookies make it possible to share or react directly on the social networks to which you are connected or to integrate content initially posted on these social networks. They also allow social networks to use your visits to our sites and applications for personalization and targeting advertising.
Gecina wanted to restructure its offices and convert all the floors into open spaces to encourage greater collaboration. They also wanted all of their employees to use the same digital tools. A total of 600 people were involved in the project.
To provide our employees with a better experience, we now all use the same tools. We decided to restructure and convert all the floors into open spaces to encourage greater collaboration. The new workspace is comfortable and fosters agility and speed in our daily work.
Olivier Dangréaux, CIO and Head of Digital and Pascal Lemoine, Head of Workspace at Gecina