Orange satellite network solutions
Orange provides a wide range of satellite network solutions that can help global organizations seamlessly leverage and integrate into their corporate terrestrial network. Orange brings digitization to remote sites.
Orange has strategically positioned 12 regional teleports globally to provide optimal performance for remote-location access to both corporate and Internet networks.
The Orange satellite solution is another access technology into Business VPN and enables the addition of other Orange value-added services, such as Business Talk Global, which helps reduce voice costs with market-leading voice rates and by converging voice and data traffic onto the same link.
Real time visibility
100% visibility into every piece of the network, from the terrestrial backbone all the way to the remote site, with secure, industry-leading customer portals.
Continuously reinforced position in the maritime industry
Development of a Maritime Satellite service completely integrated with Business VPN.
Satellite services help you work continuously, everywhere
We specialize in delivering satellite services and expert consultancy across multiple business sectors and are able to combine many different technologies and networks to help you drive your digital transformation. Orange provides satellite services to customers in all kinds of industries, powering all kinds of use cases.
ICRC is better able to support its humanitarian work
The International Committee of the Red Cross connected 270 sites with 440 connections in 99 countries, with the majority in Africa and the Middle East. The Orange managed network solution is a core part of the digital transformation journey that the ICRC is undertaking to further support its employees in their humanitarian work.
The ICRC’s digital transformation has and will continue to be fundamental because…even when the Internet goes down, we have to remain connected to exchange real-time information. In a war zone, communication is everything. Good communication helps save lives.
Charlotte Lindsey-Curtet, Director Communication and Information Management, ICRC
Manage your solutions online
Easily manage your Orange Business Services solutions with My Service Space, your secure, self-service portal.
Easily manage solutions
- Track online performance thanks to reporting and live network alerts
- Track key measurements such as site and link availability, throughput, and signal level
- Benefit from a combination of standard and customized reports
- Mentor the performance of your satellite link and at a glance spot any link degradations
- Identify the different locations of your network on a scalable vector map with information overlays (weather, satellite footprint)
- The location tracker offers an instant overview of a vessel’s movement history and the latest summary and details of the vessel's link status.
Control your budget
- View and download invoices and credit notes
- Access reports of financial invoices and traffic details in CSV format
- Benefit from e-invoicing
- Receive email notifications when reports are available
- Submit queries to billing analysts
- And more
Quickly report incidents
- Create incident tickets and track their resolution
- Receive e-mail notifications upon incident status change
Satellite can provide the connectivity you need to get your job done
Download the brochure
Maritime ConnectA single, integrated solutions platform for the maritime market
Business VPN Satellite for your natural resources activitiesReliable and secure connectivity everywhere