Orange Business offers a range of managed services to help you manage your cloud infrastructure and applications at all levels. This draws on our extensive experience in managing business-critical cloud workloads.
Our cloud experts can take control of the definition and operation of your cloud architecture, including management, optimization, security and maintenance. We can do this in any cloud environment: private cloud, public cloud, hybrid or multi-cloud.
Our teams are mobilized to ensure best-in-breed services, including:
- Daily management of cloud infrastructures and business applications in SaaS or IaaS mode together with websites and workstations
- New technologies, including containers, big data, PaaS, SAP S/4HANA, artificial intelligence (AI), video assisted with AI, machine learning (ML) and connected objects (IoT)
- New methodologies suitable for 24/7 management of agile DevOps projects powered by our multicloud tool suite
- Continuous innovation
By relying on our team of experts, your organization can:
- Count on experts for technical validation
- Refocus IT teams on core business and innovation
- Reduce organizational costs, as on-call duties are handled by us
- Move to agile DevOps and micro-services application projects
- Optimize IT budgets through FinOps
- Maximize the success of IT projects by working with our certified cloud experts who have in-depth knowledge of cloud technologies
We manage your applications:
- Based on your requirements, processes and methodologies
- In a range of multicloud environments, including Orange, Amazon, Google and Microsoft
Benefit from the functionalities offered by Managed Applications
Applications, systems and new technologies
- Business-critical applications, including ERP, SAP 4/HANA and CRM
- Systems, including OS, middleware, databases, Kubernetes, containers and PaaS
- Environments leveraging native cloud functions and a DevOps approach
- Emerging technologies, including big data analytics, AI and chatbots
- Multicloud workspace virtualization
- PaaS for website and eCommerce
- Back-up and synch & share solutions for enterprise
- Back-up and disaster recovery as a service
- Private, public and hybrid IaaS cloud infrastructure hosting
- Enterprise electronic data interchange (EDI), e-procurement, including invoices and legal archiving
- Virtual agent / chatbot assisted by AI
- Computer Vision video assisted by AI
- Maritime Connect for managed solutions on maritime edge clouds
Financial institution banks on the cloud
One digital bank was looking to further optimize its current digital platform, move its mission-critical applications to the cloud to enhance them, build new digital platforms and attract future talent.
As part of the process, Orange integrated components from the hyperscaler into the applications in partnership with the financial institution’s in-house application teams. Once deployed, Orange now manages, operates and runs these application platforms in a shared responsibility model.
As a trusted player in digital transformation, we value security and partnerships. We act across the entire data value chain: application, cloud, network and cybersecurity.
At the same time, we guarantee the protection of your data and compliance with all regulatory requirements, locally and nationally. We rely on an ecosystem of recognized partners in the IT market, with whom we work closely, including: Amazon, Google Cloud, Microsoft, VMware, Huawei, SAP, Citrix and others.
Our teams of experts and portfolio of services benefit from industry-standard certifications in technology and platforms, including health data hosting certifications. For organizations looking for a perfect balance between resilience, stability, security and innovation, the choice is simple: Orange Business.