What is at stake?
Your business and the world around it are constantly evolving. That means you need a flexible business model and secure, intelligent infrastructure to meet the demands of a digital marketplace and to remain competitive.
Internally, you want to enable more mobile and collaborative working methods for your employees, while externally offering your customers a richer relationship and connecting your customers to new, innovative applications. You need the best connectivity for all of your locations, and you need the flexibility that cloud-based services provide. And, most of all, you need to know that your data and equipment are secure.
With our decades of technological expertise in connectivity, cloud, mobile, social, Internet of Things, big data and cybersecurity, along with our unique consultative approach, our worldwide experts, best-of-breed partners and open-source integration can help make your digital business transformation effective and affordable.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
Helping you grow your business through personal trust and SLAs
- We monitor and manage our customers’ networks from our Russian Orange Business Services center
- Stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs) provide peace of mind for you and your customers
- Our extended teams, with project managers and customer service managers, are available for your large and complex projects
- Our user-friendly customer portal gives you access to service delivery information, service usage reports and real-time billing data and enables you to register incidents online and quickly implement service changes
Keeping your business running no matter what happens
- Our network support includes 24/7 network monitoring and resolution of any network incidents
- Three locations provide around-the-clock support with an experienced operational management team, a highly competent and flexible global resource pool, proven tools and processes and an effective local presence
- When you need customer support, our 24-hour local customer support service is ready to assist
- We also provide contact center, data center and intelligent services support
Actively listening and responding to your needs
- Our experts are continually trained in the latest technologies and standards, including ISO certifications and ISAE standards: GOST R ISO 9001-2008, ISO 20000 service management, ISO 9001 quality management, ISO 27001 security management system, ISO 14001 environmental management and ISAE 3402 type II service organization assurance for data centers
We have helped businesses just like yours transform their operations
We work with businesses all over the world in many different industries, and we bring that knowledge and experience to your projects. You can be sure that our solutions are flexible enough to address your own industry-specific needs, whether you’re operating in maritime or oil, gas and mining and need exceptional-quality satellite services, or your expertise is transport and logistics or health and safety, where IoT is the catalyst for your digital transformation.
We operate two Centers of Excellence based in Moscow, specializing in Internet of Things and Maritime:
- IoT: Projects for health and safety, video analytics, fuel consumption, fleet management, asset tracking, smart offices, etc.
- Maritime: 70+ vessels and two submersibles connected in Russia with stable connectivity, even along the Northern Sea route
A solutions portfolio that meets the digitization challenges of your business
In Russia and CIS, we offer our full range of integration and telecommunications services to make your digital transformation a reality, including business innovation, flexible IT, collaborative workspaces, security, Internet of Things, data analytics, managed services, etc.
We are experts at navigating Russia’s complex web of regulations
The 2015 Russian Federal laws on personal data; information, information technologies and protection of information; and protection of the rights of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in course of state (oversight) and municipal control can dramatically impact your operations if not addressed appropriately.
Failure to comply with these regulations could result in the closing of your business, loss of company image, blockage of your website and fines.
With our solutions portfolio and our decades of experience and expertise in Russia, we’ll guide you through all of the local laws and regulations:
- Flexible Computing Advanced locally in Russia
- Flexible Computing Private in Russia
- Compliance for personal data security
- Tier III data center in Russia
- Local knowledge and expertise: consulting, design and local on-site support
- One team for your Russian and global objectives
Build your infrastructure and applications using the latest and best hardware and software. We’ve developed robust partnerships with the leading technology vendors for your one-stop access and convenience.
The Orange advantage
We operate our own state-of-the-art uniform IP MPLS network with access points in all of the largest cities of Russia and the CIS. That makes us a unique global player in the Russian market.
- Only international telecommunications company with its own infrastructure
- Worldwide geographical coverage and widespread coverage in Russia
- Full set of telecommunications licenses
- Presence in CIS countries
- Single and unified worldwide network, quality and technology standards
MPLS network from Kaliningrad to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Why Orange Business Services?
Unique network infrastructure
Awards and recognition
Multiple World Communication Awards 2011-2018: Best Global Operator, User’s Choice, Best Enterprise Service, Best Cloud Service, Cloud Infrastructure Award, Best New Service and Best SME Service
Orange Business Services Russia awarded Top Employer four years running (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)