Issues and challenges
Gecina approached Orange Business Services as part of its plans to redevelop its Parisian headquarters. The issue: the teams typically work cross-functionally, and their equipment was extremely varied: for 500 employees, there were over 80 different models of PCs. Gecina wanted to restructure its offices and convert all the floors into open spaces to encourage greater collaboration and also wanted all of their employees to use the same tools, digitally. A total of 600 people were involved in the project.
Olivier Dangréaux, CIO and Head of Digital and Pascal Lemoine, Head of Workspace at Gecina
To support Gecina's ambitious plans, Orange Business Services rolled out a range of relevant and innovative solutions:
- Provision of the same working tools for all employees
- The deployment of modern technical solutions such as digital whiteboards, a digital booking system for meeting rooms, a dynamic display on each landing and the latest generation PCs, each with a stylus, making it possible to write directly on the Surface Hub
- A design-oriented, comfortable and friendly working environment
- On-premise Orange coaching to support employees as they learned to use the new digital tools
Fit-for-purpose workspaces to foster contact and communication
Gecina's employees now benefit from new workspaces especially designed for their needs. More user-friendly, they foster contact and communication between team members. The new workspace makes you "want to work and come to work."
Effective support and Orange coaches on the premises
Orange Business Services supported Gecina throughout the project to help employees adapt to the change. Orange coaches were on-site every day to answer employees' questions about the use of the new digital tools.
Better working conditions and even more efficient teams
The new workspace combines comfort and flexibility, and that has helped to save time and energy. Tasks that used to require a week of work are now accomplished in a day.
- Open space for more collaborative working
- More enjoyable workspace and more productive employees
- Rapid adoption of the changes and of the new digital tools
- Complete installation in a record time of six months