Orange Business Services named Cisco Global Enterprise Partner of the Year
Read more in this blog article.
Solutions changing how people live, work and learn
For over 25 years, Cisco and Orange have partnered to build next-generation networks. Our partnership is built on areas such as connectivity, collaboration, contact centers, cyber security, data center and mobility.
From technology development to solution design, the global partnership has enabled us to be first to market with many innovative IP solutions that enable new ways of working and cutting operating costs. The Orange workspace-of-the-future transformation strategy uses Cisco technology widely. It combines unified communications integrated into the desktop, collaboration using telepresence and IP video and flexible connectivity with Wi-Fi and networking.
Making your digital transformation a human experience
Our joint approach delivers numerous customer benefits:
- Collaboration: Unified communications solutions on premise, in the cloud and as a managed service
- Videoconferencing: Ubiquitous videoconferencing services and end points ranging from personal devices to Cisco TelePresence rooms
- Connectivity: Full suite of connectivity services including WAN, LAN and wireless networks
- Integration services: Leading integration services around Cisco technology for multinational companies that want a single provider to design, build and operate their infrastructure globally
- Cyber security: The full suite of security services including content, network, access and cloud security
Unified communications and collaboration
- Business Together
- Business Together as a Service
- Managed LAN
- Telepresence as a Service
- Open Videopresence
- Network Protect
- Maintenance with Cisco Services (co-branded offer)
- InSite (based on Cisco Smart Services)
- Business VPN in combination with the Cisco Service Provider (SP) Intelligent WAN (IWAN)
Orange Business Services is one of four Cisco Global Certified Partners and the first service provider to achieve this milestone. We have 14 Gold certified countries, four Silver, two Premier and one Select and staff with 1,578 individual certifications globally.
In addition, Orange Business Services hold one of four Global Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) Telepresence Video certifications and the first Unified Communication as a Services (UCaaS) certification (Hosted Collaboration Solution). We also hold Master Managed Services certifications with six powered certified solutions:
- Telepresence Network Connection
- Business Video
- Cloud Service for HCS
- Business Communications
- Unified Contact Center
Orange Business Services deploying Cisco solutions globally
SBM Offshore selecting and deploying Cisco’s TelePresence globally
SBM Offshore selected Cisco’s TelePresence solution but needed an experienced solution provider to deploy TelePresence globally, connect their sites and provide ongoing management. That’s why the company selected Orange. The TelePresence deployment using Telepresence Connect has made a significant contribution to enabling SBM Offshore to meet its objectives: significant savings, high usage and faster time to market.