This, however, could be mitigated by adopting a Multisourcing Service Integration (MSI) model.
To view this video content, you must accept YouTube cookies.
These cookies make it possible to share or react directly on the social networks to which you are connected or to integrate content initially posted on these social networks. They also allow social networks to use your visits to our sites and applications for personalization and targeting advertising.
MSI: a simple answer to manage international mobility
At Orange Business, we deliver a strong MSI proposition by acting as your service integrator, providing a single point of responsibility for services and technologies from multiple vendors. For mobility, it means that we take control of your entire mobile estate and manage it on your behalf, whatever your local operators, using mobility experts, automated processes and tools, together with accurate performance measurements.
Automated processes for incident and request management
To improve operational effectiveness
- A single process to manage requests, orders and incidents
- Leveraging your existing assets (ITSM solution) and your processes
- Mobility experts from Orange Global Service Desk and ITIL® processes
To stay on top of employees' mobile usage
- Telecom expense management solution providing reporting on usage and spend
- Dedicated Customer Service Manager, providing optimization recommendations through regular service reviews
- Option: mobile data control on devices, optimization and invoice verification to control traffic and monitor expenses
To regain control over suppliers
- Centralized contract inventory and event milestones follow up
- Performance reports and reviews of commercial and operational obligations
- Recommendation on remedy to eliminate commitment deviation
Global Service Desk
To focus on your core business
- Standard and direct interface with your fleet manager or service desk, 24/7 available in option
- Engage and follow up with mobile service providers for ticket resolution based on KPIs
- Continuous performance monitoring through regular reporting on incidents and requests
Unified endpoint management
To securely access corporate data and applications
- Centrally manage any device, any OS, any form factor, with any mobile network operator
- Device configuration, application distribution and security for mobile and desktop
- Conditional access to cloud services, single sign-on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Boost your performance
You don't have to have mobile contracts with Orange Business for the model to work. We can provide MSI orchestration for any mobile operators and service provider contracts in an agnostic way, as long as we have full authority to work on your behalf. Let our experts handle the complexity of your multi-local mobile services.
Multisourcing Service Integration for Mobility
Centrally manage enterprise mobile connectivity spend and performance
Download the brochure