All the collaboration and communications tools can be accessed by your staff, partners and customers via a single interface. Consequently, your communications are consolidated and can be accessed anytime from your preferred device.
Step-by-step evolution towards unified communications and collaboration
Your business most likely has all or part of these tools for communicating. Business Together Cisco lets you consolidate them at your own pace, based on your priorities and requirements, with a single point of contact globally.
Experts you can rely on
Our expert Consultants will work with you to identify the optimal approach based on your current situation. We will capture your business objectives and create a clear vision to get you from “where are you today” to “where you want to go to,” holding your hand every step of the way.
Interoperable with your existing infrastructure
Business Together Cisco can interoperate with existing systems and services already deployed. You also choose the operational mode that is most suitable for your organization: self-managed with support services from Orange, fully managed by Orange or somewhere in between with a co-managed solution.
Your solution is designed, deployed, maintained and operated (if required) by Orange Business Services. Our know how has been acknowledged by the best players in the market.
- Focus on your business services, not technical complexities
- Improve your employees’ productivity and efficiency through a mobile and collaborative framework
Key features and benefits
Our solutions are designed to offer comprehensive voice services delivered within a flexible operational and commercial framework. Business Together Cisco is packaged to meet your expectations in two dimensions: Features and Service Model.
Full capabilities for your teams' communication needs
Based on Cisco’s Unified Communications Manager, Business Together provides you with a reliable and secure call control solution that is customized to your requirements. Features your full communications requirements from IP telephony, scalable dial plans, audio and video conferencing, unified messaging, instant messaging and presence and team collaboration with Cisco Webex Teams. This is all compatible with a wide range of Cisco end points and IP phones suiting all your needs from simple to feature rich models and common area devices.
Maximum flexibility and productivity for your employees
Your employees can communicate anytime and anywhere through remote access made simpler and faster to deploy. Based on Cisco expressways and software clients like Jabber and Webex Teams, end users can be flexible and accessible on the move through a seamless experience. Mobile features are compatible with the various operating systems: Windows, MAC, Android and IPhone.
Easily integrate your 3rd-party business applications
Business Together Cisco is readily compatible with 3rd-party applications and integrations; either you already use these today, or we recommend our certified solutions according to your business needs. We will manage the relationship with 3rd-party vendors on your behalf.
Hybrid deployments and cloud transition
Move to the cloud at your own pace
To help protect your current investment and gradually transition to the cloud, Business Together Cisco supports integration between on-premise and cloud environments, all under the management of a single provider, Orange.
End-to-end service model
99.95% SLA backed by 24x7 ITIL support
We support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their solutions with us: from pre-sales (service strategy and service design) to post-sales (service transition, service operation and continual service improvement). With Business Together Cisco, you can rely on our skills and global resources to assess, design, implement and manage your service seamlessly.
Global voice services
Business Talk, a comprehensive global offering for voice services
Business Talk provides site-to-site voice connectivity and PSTN interconnection for MNCs, regardless of their location or type of services required. It is a VoIP-based WAN service with all the components customers need to converge their voice and data infrastructures.
Simple pricing model
Orange Business Service offers a simple pricing structure for Business Together Cisco. Our competitive pricing model offers a one-time cost for designing and implementing your solution, as well as for IP phones resale, and simple pricing per month for managing your solution, based on the number of users configured. This model provides predictability for your costs in advance.
World-leading chemical company
- Increase operational excellence, agility, flexibility and quality
- Consolidate IT spend and reduce costs
- Transform to new cloud and Internet technologies without disrupting the business
- Multi-service integration on top of 3rd-party WAN providers and transformation to SD-WAN
- Global Cisco local area networks
- Global unified communications and collaboration transformation and management to Cisco Unified Communication Manager on premises
- Plan for Cisco cloud voice introduction
- Visibility on cost and governance
- Clear roadmap for SD-WAN and cloud collaboration
- Flexibility of engagement and solution choice through the MSI model
- Agile first carving-in or carving-out services and acquired companies using soft-defined services
Why choose Orange?
Our rich and fully-developed portfolio of services and partners, as well as our unique capabilities, ensures the delivery of your tailored solution with an unmatched customer and user experience.
Manage your solutions online
Easily manage your Orange Business Services solutions with My Service Space, your secure, self-service portal.
Easily manage your solutions
- Access statistics reports: performance, availability
- Manage change requests
- Navigate in your inventory: view lists of equipment
Manage ordering activities
- Relocate service
- Upgrade/downgrade an existing service
- Manage service evolution
- Disconnect a service
Control your budget
- View and download invoices and credit notes
- Access reports of financial invoices and traffic details in CSV format
- Benefit from e-invoicing
- Receive email notifications when reports are available
- Submit queries to billing analyst
Quickly report incidents
- Create incident tickets and track their resolution
- Navigate seamlessly between incidents/events/inventory
- Receive e-mail notifications upon incident status change
Global technology partners
With Business Together Cisco, you will benefit from our diverse portfolio of technology providers.
Business Together as a Service
Integrate all your communications applications through a single end-user client across multiple devices
Business Together with Microsoft
Improve collaboration, security and productivity wherever you do business
Simplify your company's digital life while improving your teams' performance