Orange Business Services is a name used by companies within the Orange Group. Certain pages within the Orange Business Services for MNCs website may collect information submitted by our visitors for a variety of purposes, including:
- To expedite delivery of sales or information-focused materials or contact per the viewer's request
- To ensure that website comments are accurately received and processed
- To register the viewer for licensing agreements related to software or file download purposes
- To register and circulate within our global organization CV/resume information at the viewer's request, for our recruitment purposes only, such information to be held for six months only before deletion. By submitting your CV/resume, you express your full consent to the above, including your consent to your details being transmitted outside your own country.
In addition, it is the policy of Orange Business Services to collect overview information to ensure that our website reflects the information delivery requirements of our viewers. This information is generated by our web server to provide traffic trend analyses of overall viewership and does not reflect any personal information specific to individual viewers. Orange Business Services uses this information only for development purposes and will not provide this in any form to our sales organization or other internal/external contacts for any purpose beyond general website education. Orange Business Services will not provide any website generated contact information to third parties without permission.
- 1.1 Your use of this website grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property of third parties accessed using this website
- 1.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way any content that is accessed using this website unless permission is granted to you by the copyright holder of that content
- 2.1 The security of your own data is your responsibility. We recommend that you install appropriate anti-virus software on the device which you are using to access this website
- 2.2 You will not use this website in any way that may compromise our security or the security of other users of this website
- 2.3 You will not share your access to this website with others. If you do so, any breach of the terms committed by them when using this website shall be your responsibility
3. Your obligations
- 3.1 You agree that when accessing and using this websites you will not use it:
- 3.1.1 For any illegal or unlawful purpose
- 3.1.2 In a way that would infringe the rights of others, including but not limited to infringing copyright
- 3.1.3 To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, or use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or
- 3.1.4 In any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the website less efficient
- 3.2 You agree that you will:
- 3.2.1 Use compatible and lawful equipment to access this website
- 3.2.2 Ensure that your data and equipment are protected from damage or loss caused by failures, errors, delays or interruptions in this website in addition to protection from viruses, trojans, malware or other threats; and
- 3.2.3 Indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses which we may incur as a result of any third party claim against us arising from, or connection with, your breach of these terms
4. Things we are not responsible to you for
- 4.1 These terms do not restrict or exclude liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- 4.2 Except for the things listed in clause 8.1, we have no responsibility to compensate you (whether or not we are negligent) for any direct financial loss, loss of profit, revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity, data, use, business, wasted expenditure, business interruption, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, loss arising from, or in connection with, use of this website or inability to use or access this website or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of this website at any time or damage to physical property or for any other similar direct loss that may arise
- 4.3 We have no responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) to compensate you (whether or not we are negligent) for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever
- 4.4 We may include content on this website which uses third party software and that involves the use of other web services such as YouTube, SoundCloud and others. We have no responsibility to you related to your usage of such software, services or in relation to any personal data or other information you provide to them or data that is collected as part of using that service such as IP address, cookies or similar
Local privacy, regulatory and tariff information
For information regarding tariffs, regulations and privacy related to individual countries or regions in which Orange Business Services operates, please go here.
Modern slavery statement
To read the Orange statement on the English law on modern slavery, please go here.
Orange SA (Société Anonyme)
with share capital of 10,595,541,532 euros
78 rue Olivier de Serres
RCS Paris 380 129 866
Stéphane Richard, Chief Executive, Orange Business Services
Edwige Cottigny, Digital Communications Director, Orange Business Services
Orange Applications for Business
106 rue du Temple
Telephone: +33 1 53 90 85 00
Copyright © Orange Business Services 2019. All rights reserved. The information contained within this website is the property of Orange Group and its affiliates and subsidiary companies trading as Orange Business Services. Orange, the Orange logo, Orange Business Services and product and service names are trademarks of Orange Brand Services Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.