A fruitful and long-lasting partnership
Combining consulting, integration expertise and managed services with products from Microsoft, Orange Business supports companies in all areas of your digital transformation:
- Messaging and unified collaboration solutions
- Application development for a 360° customer experience
- Big data analytics through a single, global point of contact
- Migration and managed applications on AZURE
- Customer relationship management and business applications
Together, we focus on reinventing the way you interact and benefit from technology toward a more secure and open world.
Helping customers embrace the digital revolution
Orange Business helps global enterprises progress their digital transformation journey by providing comprehensive service offerings from consulting to user provisioning, support and training to ensure end-user adoption. We have experience with all-scale worldwide deployments in a multitude of design scenarios based on Microsoft products. We leverage our expertise and experience to enhance Microsoft Office 365 with a high-quality global voice solution for PSTN calling and an extensive choice of ecosystem components.
Our management offers dedicated to Microsoft’s Azure Cloud enable businesses to entrust us with managing their cloud services and infrastructure.
Products and services using Microsoft technology
Orange Business is a Solutions Partner in the following areas:
- Infrastructure (Azure)
- Digital & App Innovation (Azure)
- Modern Work
- Data & IA (Azure)
In addition, Orange Business has the following specializations:
- Calling for Microsoft Teams
- Meeting and Meeting Rooms for Microsoft Teams
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Web application modernization
- Adoption and change management
- Modernize endpoints
Enterprise digital transformation
Lundin Energy adopts Orange Business voice capabilities to streamline communications
Lundin Energy AB wanted to streamline its communications and enhance its collaboration capabilities to improve the user experience and support rapid growth through acquisition.
Lyon Parc Auto simplified parking with contactless mobile app
The digital transformation of the Orange Business sales force
Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Redmond (USA), Microsoft is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses and sells software, consumer electronics and services solutions. The company is ranked in the Leaders of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications and Web Conferencing.
- 144,000+ employees operating in 107 different countries
- Microsoft and Orange have been partners for over 20 years