Securely connecting your organization in Asia Pacific and with the rest of the world for consistent delivery and management of digital applications and services
Secure and reliable connectivity for offices and staff across the region
- Large network footprint in Asia Pacific and globally
- Multiple connectivity methods, including satellite, MPLS VPN, SD-WAN and SDN/NFV
- Secured cloud and remote network access
Manage a geographically diverse and complex IT environment
- A reliable service provider to help orchestrate, operate and optimize complex ICT services in different countries in Asia Pacific and beyond
- Know and satisfy regulatory requirements for different countries in the region
Consistent rollout and delivery of digital applications and services
- React to ever-changing customer needs with the flexibility of cloud computing
- Local delivery and support capabilities with skills and experience in the region
Broadcom is driving digital transformation for greater business agility and innovation
"Over the past 10 years, Orange has been a great partner every time we look to cut costs through innovative solutions or re-designing the network structure. Orange plays a large role for us and is a strategic partner."
Andy Nallappan, Chief Information Officer, Broadcom
We've also built partnerships with many other leading technology and solutions providers in the Asia Pacific region. Learn more about all of our partners here.
Why Orange Business Services?
We own and manage the world's largest MPLS VPN network globally and in Asia Pacific
Business VPN reaching 38 countries in Asia Pacific (Business VPN Corporate in 17 countries, Business VPN Small available in 11 countries and Business VPN Small OffNet available in 37 countries)
Fully resilient network infrastructure within Asia and to/from Europe, Russia, Americas, Middle East and Africa – diverse cable paths linking APAC
Strong backbone resiliency (15 diverse cable paths link Asia Pacific network to the rest of the world), paths optimized for response time
Asia Pacific Cloud Contact Centre Service Provider of the Year, Frost & Sullivan, 2016