"A knowledgeable, hands-on communications partner is an indispensable part of our business strategy.”
Fast-changing business models require flexibility across your organization
- The ability to up- and down-scale capacity on demand is essential to support geographic expansion
- IT teams need to work with different business functions to develop new, innovative customer insight and interaction channels
- Service diversification and profitable growth requires the flexibility to easily add new cloud services or remove those that are outdated
Effective global teamwork is crucial as enterprises become internationally dispersed
- Incorporating new collaborative tools into business processes makes employees’ jobs easier
- Collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovative working methods improve the efficiency and productivity of project teams, which in turn boosts companies’ growth
- Employee expertise is among a company’s greatest assets; sharing that knowledge throughout the enterprise lets everyone benefit from it
Creating a network that’s ahead of your business
- Fast-changing markets require the flexibility, efficiency, automation and speed of next-generation software-driven solutions, like SDN, NFV, uCPE and SD-WAN
- Flexibility, performance, reliability and security are required by highly variable cloud, big data, IoT and mobile workloads
- In our ultra-connected world, increasingly complex and sophisticated cyber threats are a reality that demands a comprehensive and proactive security approach
Managing the life cycle of diverse IT environments is getting more complex
- CIOs need to overcome higher regulatory, security and operational hurdles to move IT workloads and applications to the cloud
- Employee productivity and customer experience are heavily impacted by data silos between business applications and functions
- Managing enterprise applications and infrastructure is increasingly time-consuming and cost-prohibitive
for aligning customer experience and expectation.
|Enterprise connectivity||Security and cyberdefense||Collaborative solutions||Voice and customer
|Hybrid Connectivity||DDos Protection||Business Together||Business Talk|
|Easy Go Network||Security Integration Services||Audio and Web Conferencing||Call Collect|
|Network Optimization||Unified Defense||Videoconferencing||Flexible Contact Center|
|Managed LAN||Web Protection Suite|
Global products and services, local expertise
Our experience in Latin America can play a key role in your success. We deliver the latest network technologies across the region, including IPV6, integrated IT solutions, fast connectivity and support in local languages. With our experts on the ground, we also offer local knowledge to help you transform your business to meet today’s digital demands.
- Strong understanding of the local market to help you navigate hot issues, such as regulation, compliance, security and government
- Sales offices in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico
- Numerous certifications from our technology partners, including Cisco, Microsoft, Riverbed, Zscaler, Juniper and Polycom, as well as many business-standard certifications, such as ITIL®, ISO and PMI
- Network ring connecting Latin America to the east coast of the United States
- Latency improved by 50 MS between Argentina/Chile/Peru and Asia/US West Coast with the new western route
- One of our five Major Service Centers is located in Rio de Janeiro, servicing global customers in English, Spanish and Portuguese
PwC Brazil aids worker mobility and productivity
"We need partners who understand our challenges, deliver technology support and have the creativity to come up with alternative answers. Orange Business Services has proved to be such a partner for us. The Unified Communications tools increased productivity through collaboration and communication between geographically dispersed teams."
Naoe Yoshimoto, CIO, PwC Brazil
Why Orange Business Services?
Orange was distinguished Top Employer Global 2021 for the 6th consecutive year. Orange Business Services was certified in AME region in Brazil, Canadá and USA.
Orange Business Services was elected Best Digital Transformation Programme. For 22 years, the World Communication Awards (WCA) have recognized innovation and excellence for global telecoms, and it continues to be a significant mark of achievement in the telecom industry.
For the 20th consecutive year, Gartner has recognized Orange Business Services as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global