North America, the cradle of technological innovation, remains an essential market and home to nearly half of the world's largest companies. As a global service provider and end-to-end communications integrator, we understand your commercial objectives and the tools you need to digitally transform your business. We provide world-class solutions over a global footprint backed by local knowledge and support.
"A knowledgeable, hands-on communications partner is an indispensable part of our business strategy.”
customer connections managed around the region.
Creating a network that’s ahead of your business
- Fast-changing markets require the flexibility, efficiency, automation and speed of next-generation software-driven solutions, like SDN, NFV, uCPE and SD-WAN
- Flexibility, performance, reliability and security are required by highly variable cloud, big data, IoT and mobile workloads
- In our ultra-connected world, increasingly complex and sophisticated cyber threats are a reality that demands a comprehensive and proactive security approach
Fast-changing business models require flexibility across your organization
- The ability to up- and down-scale capacity on demand is essential to support geographic expansion
- IT teams need to work with different business functions to develop new, innovative customer insight and interaction channels
- Service diversification and profitable growth requires the flexibility to easily add new cloud services or remove those that are outdated
Managing the life cycle of diverse IT environments is getting more complex
- CIOs need to overcome higher regulatory, security and operational hurdles to move IT workloads and applications to the cloud
- Employee productivity and customer experience are heavily impacted by data silos between business applications and functions
- Managing enterprise applications and infrastructure is increasingly time-consuming and cost-prohibitive
Sharing knowledge and expertise encourages employee engagement and productivity
- Incorporating new collaborative tools into business processes makes employees’ jobs easier
- Collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovative working methods improve the efficiency and productivity of project teams, which in turn boosts companies’ growth
- Employee expertise is among a company’s greatest assets; sharing that knowledge throughout the enterprise lets everyone benefit from it
for aligning customer experience and expectation.
|Enterprise connectivity||Security and cyberdefense||Collaborative solutions||Voice and customer
|Hybrid Connectivity||DDos Protection||Business Together as a Service||Business Talk|
|Easy Go Network||Security Integration Services||Business Together Cisco||Call Collect|
|Network Optimization||Unified Defense||Business Together with Microsoft||Flexible Contact Center|
|Managed LAN||Web Protection Suite||Audio and Web Conferencing|
Global products and services, local expertise
Our experience in North America can play a key role in your success. Our global experts help you transform your business to meet today’s digital demands.
- We connect more than 360 multinational companies in North America to worldwide markets. The world's largest organizations choose Orange Business because we are a global operator who also understands the local business landscape
- Full resilient network infrastructure using the latest network technologies, including SDN, NFV, SD-WAN and hybrid network solutions, all backed by proven cyber security solutions
- Strong understanding of local markets to help you navigate hot issues, such as regulation, compliance, security and government wherever you do business in the world
- Numerous certifications from our technology partners, including Cisco, Microsoft, Riverbed, Zscaler, Juniper and Polycom, as well as many business-standard certifications, such as ITIL®, ISO and PMI
- Unrivaled customer experience throughout the region. Our local and global resources support you effectively in North America with world-class service from highly-qualified and certified teams
multinational companies in North America connected to worldwide markets.
Orange M2M connectivity solution enables global rollout of innovative vehicle accident and emergency response device
Cisco’s technology portfolio addresses the most important business challenges with intelligent networks and technology architectures built on integrated products, services and software platforms. Together, we provide organizations all over the world with flexible, secure, efficient systems that bring your employees, customers and suppliers closer together.
Orange Business is delighted to be an inaugural Palo Alto Networks Prisma SASE Specialized Partner. The Palo Alto Networks security operating platform was designed to help our clients’ teams operate simply and efficiently to protect their organizations. It prevents successful attacks, including attacks in progress, to secure the enterprise, the cloud and the future.
Why Orange Business?
Orange was distinguished Top Employer Global 2021 for the 6th consecutive year. Orange Business was certified in AME region in Brazil, Canadá and USA.
Orange Business was elected Best Digital Transformation Programme. For 22 years, the World Communication Awards (WCA) have recognized innovation and excellence for global telecoms, and it continues to be a significant mark of achievement in the telecom industry.
For the 20th consecutive year, Gartner has recognized Orange Business as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global