Orange Business Services provides a range of solutions tailored to its customers’ industries and requirements, to enable its customers to meet their business objectives. In doing so, Orange Business Services processes certain Customer Personal Data.
Orange Business Services is committed to ensuring that it protects Customer Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection and information security laws, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, as nationally implemented, supplemented and amended from time to time (the “GDPR”), the EU ePrivacy legislation, and various national privacy laws.
Please click through to any of the areas listed below, or for the full policy, please click here.
- Who we are and our contact information
- What Customer Personal Data may we collect?
- How do we use Customer Personal Data as Processor and Controller?
- To whom may we disclose Customer Personal Data?
- What are the Appropriate Safeguards for transferring Customer Personal Data out of the EU?
- Our data security practices
- Our data retention policy
- Data subject rights