Device Management Premium is a fully managed Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution allowing global organizations to easily manage and configure mobile devices and desktops, and securely deploy business applications from a single and central console, over-the-air. The solution enables employees to access corporate data from any smartphone, tablet or desktop, for business productivity while maintaining user privacy.
Optimize mobile experience with a secure, flexible and scalable solution
Based on the MobileIron platform, Device Management Premium is managed and hosted in the Orange Business Services Cloud for more flexibility and increased security. Communications with on-premises components (e.g. Active Directory) are secured with Orange Business VPN without the need for additional component.
The solution allows role-based policy management and application distribution. With delegated administration, IT Manager roles can be defined to reflect any company’s organization. IT Manager can provide employees with a native and private user experience on their device of choice.
Manage and secure any device
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
▪ Inventory and manage devices, whether corporate-owned or personal
▪ Configure device settings (e.g. Wi-Fi, VPN)
▪ Enforce restrictions and security policies as well as proactive defense
▪ Available for Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and desktops
Deploy and secure any application
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
▪ Distribute public and in-house business applications through a corporate store
▪ Automate configuration of applications settings and policies
▪ Prevent the use of unauthorized applications
Protect corporate content
Mobile Content Management (MCM)
▪ Keep business data safe and personal data private with on-device container
▪ Secure business data on-the-fly with per-app VPN
▪ Ensure only compliant devices can access business data either on-premises or in the cloud
▪ Enforce Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies
Control access to cloud services
▪ Prevent users from accessing business cloud services on unsecured devices, applications or cloud services with a unified security platform
▪ Simplify cloud security using industry-standard protocols
▪ Streamline user experience with native applications, Single Sign-On (SSO) and split tunneling
▪ Gain visibility of applications and devices used to access business data
Harmonize mobile and desktop management
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
▪ Unify mobile, Windows 10 desktop and macOS management from a single platform
▪ Move from traditional high-touch desktop management to low-touch and agile IT operations, optimizing desktop management costs
Enable business and IT transformation
▪ Benefit from MobileIron’s large ecosystem of partners
▪ Optimize integration with customer IT components such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, G Suite, Salesforce, Concur, Ping Identity, Okta, ServiceNow, Splunk, Network Access Control (e.g. Cisco ISE), VPN solution (e.g. Pulse Secure), Cisco Spark, Malware and Threat Prevention (e.g. Check Point), Enterprise File Sync & Share (e.g. CTERA), Jive, Wandera, etc.
Ensure privacy on mobile devices
User privacy and GDPR
▪ Enforce company’s policies to fulfill General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) thanks to Device Management Premium privacy toolbox and processes
▪ Communicate to the employees what the company can see and do on managed devices, for increased trust, especially in a BYOD world
▪ Make end-user acceptance the first step and comply with GDPR end-users' rights (e.g. right to be forgotten)
A key step for creating a secure and modern workspace
Because today’s employees want access to their data wherever they are or on whichever device they may be using, the mobile workspace is central in the digital transformation of businesses. But creating a secure mobile workspace requires extra layers of security and training for the users. With an Enterprise Mobility Management solution like Device Management Premium, employees can securely access their corporate resources and collaborate effectively with their colleagues. The solution also simplifies processes for global organizations by using a single end-to-end solution across multiple worldwide locations. Moreover, the mobility experts from Orange Business Services provide ongoing training to improve end-user awareness and confidence in securely managing sensitive data.
Strategic partnership with MobileIron
Since 2013, Orange is partnering with MobileIron, one of the market-leading providers of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) services. Together, they provide customers with a unique, customized managed service as well as full integration with key Orange partners such as Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Pulse Secure, Check Point, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Splunk, etc.
- Worldwide Wi-Fi connectivity made easy with Business Everywhere Smart
- Manage telecom assets and optimize mobile costs from a single platform with Telecom Expense Management
- A dedicated team of experts to help you manage the global deployment of your local mobile connectivity and mobility central services