Optimize the mobile experience with a secure, flexible and scalable solution
Based on the MobileIron platform, Device Management Premium is managed and hosted in the Orange Business Services cloud for more flexibility and increased security. Communications with on-premise components (e.g., Active Directory) are secured with Orange Business VPN without the need for additional components.
The solution allows role-based policy management and application distribution. With delegated administration, IT Manager roles can be defined to reflect any company’s organization. IT Manager can provide employees with a native and private user experience on their devices of choice.
Manage and secure any device
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Inventory and manage devices, whether corporate-owned or personal
- Configure device settings (e.g., Wi-Fi, VPN)
- Enforce restrictions and security policies as well as proactive defense
- Available for Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and desktops
Deploy and secure any application
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Distribute public and in-house business applications through a corporate store
- Automate configuration of application settings and policies
- Prevent the use of unauthorized applications
Protect corporate content
Mobile Content Management (MCM)
- Keep business data safe and personal data private with on-device container
- Secure business data on-the-fly with per-app VPN
- Ensure only compliant devices can access business data either on-premises or in the cloud
- Enforce Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies
Control access to cloud services
- Prevent users from accessing business cloud services on unsecured devices, applications or cloud services with a unified security platform
- Simplify cloud security using industry-standard protocols
- Streamline user experience with native applications, single sign-on (SSO) and split tunneling
- Gain visibility of applications and devices used to access business data
Harmonize mobile and desktop management
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
- Unify mobile, Windows 10 desktop and macOS management from a single platform
- Move from traditional high-touch desktop management to low-touch and agile IT operations, optimizing desktop management costs
Enable business and IT transformation
- Benefit from MobileIron’s large ecosystem of partners
- Optimize integration with customer IT components such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, G Suite, Salesforce, Concur, Ping Identity, Okta, ServiceNow, Splunk, Network Access Control (e.g., Cisco ISE), VPN solution (e.g., Pulse Secure), Cisco Spark, Malware and Threat Prevention (e.g., Check Point), Enterprise File Sync & Share (e.g., CTERA), Jive, Wandera, etc.
Ensure privacy on mobile devices
User privacy and GDPR
- Enforce company policies to fulfill General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) thanks to Device Management Premium privacy toolbox and processes
- Communicate with your employees and let them know what the company can see and do on managed devices, for increased trust, especially in a BYOD world
- Make end-user acceptance the first step and comply with GDPR end-users' rights (e.g., right to be forgotten)
Mobilize your teams to boost productivity
Mobile and Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Cloud-based collaboration model
- Mobile UC functionalities using Cisco Webex Teams, Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- A powerful unified endpoint management (UEM) solution focused on security and threat management that lets you deploy, maintain and secure applications on mobiles and desktops
- Optimal experience with many network connection options, including Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and VPN
A key step for creating a secure and modern workspace
Because today’s employees want access to their data wherever they are and on which ever device they may be using, the mobile workspace is central in the digital transformation of businesses. But creating a secure mobile workspace requires extra layers of security and training for users.
With a unified endpoint management solution like Device Management Premium, employees can securely access their corporate resources and collaborate effectively with their colleagues. The solution also simplifies processes for global organizations by using a single end-to-end solution across multiple worldwide locations. Moreover, the mobility experts from Orange Business Services provide ongoing training to improve end-user awareness and confidence in securely managing sensitive data.
Solvay enhances employee collaboration and productivity
Global communication is a vital part of the way Solvay works, and the company found that employees were using a mix of smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android) to assist them in their jobs. This created a need to ensure the secure control of corporate data and applications running over diverse mobile platforms through a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy and to also ensure cost control.
We became aware that we did not really have a bring-your-own-device strategy, nor sufficient control over our mobile devices. Orange Business Services presented a solution that met our security policy and operational management needs.
Philippe Panis, IS Infrastructure Services Director, Solvay
Strategic partnership with MobileIron
Since 2013, Orange has partnered with MobileIron, one of the market-leading providers of unified endpoint management services. Through our partnership, we provide customers with a unique, customized, managed service as well as full integration with other key Orange partners such as Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Pulse Secure, Check Point, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Splunk, etc.
Telecom Expense Management
A single platform to manage your telecom assets
View the product
MSI for Mobility
Simplify, centralize and optimize the management of multiple mobile operators and service providers
View the product
International Mobility Management
Deploy and manage your mobility solutions worldwide
View the product