This, however, could be mitigated by adopting a Multisourcing Service Integration (MSI) model.
MSI: a simple answer to manage international mobility
At Orange Business Services, we deliver a strong MSI proposition by acting as your service integrator, providing a single point of responsibility for services and technologies from multiple vendors. For mobility, it means that we take control of your entire mobile estate and manage it on your behalf, whatever your local operators, using mobility experts, automated processes and tools, together with accurate performance measurements.
Automated processes for incident and request management
To improve operational effectiveness
- A single process to manage requests, orders and incidents
- Leveraging your existing assets (ITSM solution) and your processes
- Mobility experts from Orange Global Service Desk and ITIL® processes
To stay on top of employees' mobile usage
- Telecom expense management solution providing reporting on usage and spend
- Dedicated Customer Service Manager, providing optimization recommendations through regular service reviews
- Option: mobile data control on devices, optimization and invoice verification to control traffic and monitor expenses
To regain control over suppliers
- Centralized contract inventory and event milestones follow up
- Performance reports and reviews of commercial and operational obligations
- Recommendation on remedy to eliminate commitment deviation
Global Service Desk
To focus on your core business
- Standard and direct interface with your fleet manager or service desk, 24/7 available in option
- Engage and follow up with mobile service providers for ticket resolution based on KPIs
- Continuous performance monitoring through regular reporting on incidents and requests
Boost your performance
You don't have to have mobile contracts with Orange Business Services for the model to work. We can provide MSI orchestration for any mobile operators and service provider contracts in an agnostic way, as long as we have full authority to work on your behalf. Let our experts handle the complexity of your multi-local mobile services:
Simplified mobility management
Single point of contact, ownership and control for mobile services, while retaining the flexibility to choose the best suppliers around the globe.
Improved operational efficiency
Streamlined management of mobile resources and capacity with a centralized help desk, reducing the number of tickets issued and the time for issue resolution.
Increased visibility and control
Central visibility on costs and mobile traffic monitoring so you better understand your usage. Commercial and vendor performance is tracked on your behalf.
Consistent governance and processes
Centralized procedures ensure all your contracts are properly implemented and service levels are monitored.
Reduced cost and increased value
MSI processes remove overhead duplication and tool costs, while creating value by identifying any savings opportunities.
Multisourcing Service Integration
Single end-to-end platform for governing a multisupplier customer architecture
View the product
Telecom Expense Management
A single platform to manage your telecom assets
View the product
International Mobility Management
Deploy and manage your mobility solutions
View the product