Managing growing and increasingly complex mobile fleets has put both budget and management strain on multinational companies (MNC) with duplication and higher overhead costs, unclear roles and responsibilities, inadequate performance tracking and poor support response times. This complexity makes it very difficult to have overall visibility of the mobile fleet and its contracts, which is required to optimize productivity and control costs.
This, however, could be mitigated by adopting a Multisourcing Service Integration (MSI) model.
MSI: a simple answer to manage international mobility
At Orange Business Services, we deliver a strong MSI proposition by acting as your service integrator, providing a single point of responsibility for services and technologies from multiple vendors. For mobility, it means that we take control of your entire mobile estate and manage it on your behalf, whatever your local operators, using mobility experts, automated processes and tools, together with accurate performance measurements.
Automated processes for incident & request management
To improve operational effectiveness
- One single process to manage requests, orders and incidents
- Leveraging your existing assets (ITSM solution) and your processes
- Mobility experts from Orange Global Service Desk and ITIL® processes
To stay on top of employees' mobile usage
- Telecom expense management solution providing reporting on usage and spend
- Dedicated Customer Service Manager providing optimization recommendations through regular service reviews
- In option: mobile data control on devices, optimization and invoice verification to let you monitor and control traffic and expenses
To regain control over suppliers
- Centralized contract inventory and event milestones follow up
- Performance reports and reviews of commercial and operational obligations
- Recommendation on remedy to eliminate commitment deviation
Global Service Desk
To focus on your core business
- Standard and direct interface with your Fleet Manager or service desk, 24/7 available in option
- Engage and follow up with mobile service providers for tickets resolution based on KPIs
- Continuous performance monitoring through regular reporting on incidents and requests
You don't have to have mobile contracts with Orange Business Services for the model to work. We can provide MSI orchestration for any mobile operators and service providers contracts in an agnostic way, as long as we have full authority to work on your behalf. You can let our experts take care of the complexity of your multi-local mobile services, and boost your performance: