Cellular connectivity offers you the possibility to use a complete range of bandwidth (2G/3G/4G-LTE).
A solution with a focus on cost efficiency features well suited for B2B applications such as asset or fleet management, as well as more advanced IoT features as requested by high consumption IoT applications.
The IoT Managed Global Connectivity portfolio provides you with:
▪ End-to-end cellular connectivity – indoor/outdoor, low/high bandwidth, mobile or moving equipment/machines
▪ Unrivaled worldwide coverage with 220 countries and territories served thanks to over 500 roaming agreements (2G/3G/4G)
▪ Web-based connectivity management tools (portal, API) to manage and monitor your fleet of IoT SIMs
▪ IoT dedicated portfolio of SIM and eUICC
▪ Dedicated IoT service support (24/7 dedicated help desk, service management)
▪ Flexible billing models
Flexible Lifetime option
Suited for long life-cycle connected devices with soldered SIM requesting the possibility to change the operator without changing the physical SIM, thanks to eUICC technology.
Multi-Domestic option - in partnership with GMA
Possibility to more easily deploy IoT services to several mobile networks, with a centralized connectivity solution on a single interface with local expertise in every country covered by the GMA and the Bridge Alliance.