Issues and challenges
Over 25 global automakers rely on Mobileye to make their vehicles safer, and overall 40M+ vehicles worldwide are equipped with Mobileye technology. Mobileye will help make roads safer, provide critical data to municipalities and fleets and help prepare cities for autonomous vehicles.
Mobileye 8 Connect™, the newest generation of the company’s retrofit collision avoidance products, includes an onboard camera and has been designed to be installed in almost any car, truck or bus. This next-generation product is a key part of the company’s data strategy. Mobileye needed to identify an IoT connectivity partner with global capability and a central SIM management platform to ensure its successful deployment.
Lior Sethon, VP and Deputy GM, Intelligent Mobility Solutions, Mobileye
Use IoT connectivity to enhance vehicle and driver safety, lower accident rates and insurance premiums, and collect infrastructure and dynamic data for smarter cities.
- Orange IoT Connect Advanced connectivity in Europe, the U.S. and Asia with thousands of SIMs anticipated
- IoT Services Managed Intense
- Access to the connectivity management platform and over 500 roaming agreements that Orange has with top operators in each region for best-in-class local connectivity
- Single centralized SIM management platform
- Simple, flexible pricing model
- Service/implementation management
Orange Business is enabling Mobileye to launch its new product, Mobileye 8 Connect, with full confidence that it will move the company forward.
- Secure, reliable IoT connectivity allowing for the collection of infrastructure information and dynamic data and for fleets to monitor driver behavior
- Seamless customer experience when moving within and between countries
- Better cost management and reporting
- Single global provider
Mobileye, an Intel company, has offices in the U.S., China, Germany and Japan and its headquarters in Jerusalem, Israel. The company is a global leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving technologies.
- Launched in 1999
- Hundreds of engineers
- 40+ million vehicles with ADAS