Business VPN is structured to meet your network connection requirements globally. Our flexible, integrated solution provides IP services via a simple network connection and global reach covering 220 countries and territories.
We offer guaranteed bandwidth, class of service and continuity, as well as a wide range of services, including:
- Secure Internet access
- Access to cloud service providers
Business VPN is available in two different site profiles: Business VPN Corporate and Business VPN Small. Pay-as-you-go pricing and bandwidth elasticity are provided through our usage-based billing option.
Business VPN is a fully-managed, business-class IP MPLS VPN service
It enables multinational companies to drive their business forward in the digital world through a simple network connection.
Business VPN Corporate means simplicity
- Simple by design
- Fast deployment
- Easy troubleshooting
Business VPN Corporate means security
- Built-in security
- Immunity from Internet hacking
Business VPN Corporate means flexibility
- Bandwidth elasticity
- Pay per use
- Cost effectiveness and budget capping
Business VPN Corporate means performance
- 99.95% site availability
- 5 hour Guaranteed Time To Repair
- Strong commitments: round trip delay, packet loss, jitter
Secure connectivity to cloud platforms
Alongside Business VPN Corporate, Business VPN Galerie is designed to ensure smooth, secure and available access to cloud platforms.
The migration of the SAP platform from our premises to the data center requires real expertise. The Orange Business Services teams are experts in this area.
Franck Prévost, IT Manager, Solinest
Why Orange Business Services?
We are a global network-native digital services company
We help our customers across the globe transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource that gives our customers positive business impact. With them, we are designing the new awesome.
Manage your solutions online
Easily manage your Orange Business Services solutions with My Service Space, your secure, self-service portal.
Easily manage your solutions
- Access statistics reports:
- Device and real-time performance
- IP bandwidth utilization
- Site availability
- Monthly reports
- Backbone path performance and path availability
- Manage change requests:
- Add routing infrastructure or protocol
- Change IP accounting, firewall rules
- Delete static route, delete in routing protocols, etc.
- Navigate through your inventory:
- View list of equipment (routers, Internet gateways, interfaces, pvcs/links)
- Access details, device status (operational, provisioning), configurations
Manage ordering activities
- Relocate service: choose service bandwidth, primary access speed, primary router, maintenance options, etc.
- Upgrade/downgrade existing service: choose bandwidth, primary access speed, select usage (video voice data)
- Manage service evolution: downstream/upstream speeds
- Disconnect service: site termination, business downturn, contract termination
Control your budget
- View and download invoices and credit notes
- Access reports of financial invoices and traffic details in CSV format
- Benefit from e-invoicing
- Receive email notifications when reports are available
- Submit queries to billing analyst
Quickly report incidents
- Create incident tickets and track their resolution
- Navigate seamlessly between incidents/events/inventory
- Receive e-mail notifications upon incident status changes
Cloud service provider access
Through the Business VPN Galerie companion service, Business VPN customers get access to an extensive list of cloud service providers.
Secure Internet and intranet connectivity
Through the Business VPN Internet companion service, Business VPN customers get access to secured Internet.
We partner with the leading technology partners in the industry.
Fully-managed solution with direct private and expert connectivity to your cloud service provider for the best user experience
Business VPN Internet
Worldwide managed service with local and in-Orange-cloud Internet break-outs for optimized performance and costs
Business VPN Satellite
Reliable and secure connectivity for all your sites with poor or non-existent communication infrastructure