Orange Business Australia is Rated Very Strong in GlobalData’s Digital Infrastructure (Australia) Competitive Landscape Assessment
Date: 2 October 2023
Orange Business was rated as "Very Strong" in Cloud Network, Cloud Platform, Professional Managed Services and "Strong" in Security and Vertical.
The report mentions the following Orange Business strengths:
- Orange Business has cross-functional professional and managed services teams that can address the network, cloud and security needs of clients
- Orange Evolution Platform enables more automated provisioning and management and offers tools like AIOPs to create differentiation
- Orange offers a strong networking portfolio backed by its Tier 1 global carrier network and software-defined networking “Super Pops,” which offer low latency connectivity Internet breakouts and also hosts VNFs from partners offering services, such as SD-WAN and NG firewalls. The company has 50 active, including two in Australia (Sydney and Melbourne)
- Orange has developed a strong cloud delivery practice with nearly 5,000 employees in Asia-Pacific and more than 500 certifications across Azure, AWS and GCP, offering modernization and management underpinned by its cloud networking portfolio
- Orange is well-positioned to deliver digital infrastructure projects for verticals such as mining, energy and construction in Australia, through its smart industries practice, which combines IoT and OT with network, cloud and data services.
The full report can be accessed by GlobalData subscribers via this link.