Orange Business is a global certified service partner of Huawei
Orange Business and Huawei have a strong global partnership based on common business drivers. We innovate and invest together while maintaining our joint number one priority: customer satisfaction.
- The Orange Business portfolio includes a wide range of offers built in partnership with Huawei, such as: Cloud with Flexible Engine; LAN and WLAN offerings, including LAN for Campus and LAN for Datacenter; videoconferencing; and B2B mobile devices
- We collaborate on both products and services―installation, deployment, maintenance and service management―to serve the increasing demand for cost-optimized agile solutions
- With the global presence, end-to-end support, strong field services and engineering expertise of Orange Business coupled with Huawei’s leading technology, we are able to provide our customers with flexible, easy-to-manage services
At the Huawei OpenLab based in Paris and the Orange Business Customer Innovation Centers, you can discover our solutions created to inspire and boost your business. We welcome your visit and participation.
A Corporate Sourcing Contract (Global CSC), allowing cross-region deals, was signed in April 2020.
Trusted global partnership offering a wide portfolio
The partnership between Orange Business and Huawei enables us to offer a wide portfolio of multi-domain solutions (cloud – connectivity – mobile B2B). It is a true French and European cloud alternative to U.S. vendors exposing Orange Business customers to the CLOUD Act. Together, Orange Business and Huawei occupy a challenger position in the LAN market with an excellent level of customer engagement.
We provide the solutions for many innovation projects. In critical sectors like healthcare, one of our standard solutions (Flexible Engine) obtained HDS Certification.
Multi-domain solutions worldwide
Together with Huawei, Orange is able to offer a variety of solutions to its clients:
- Public Cloud – Flexible Engine
- Private Cloud – Storage
- Data and AI
- Mobile B2B
- Smart Cities
- Orange Connectivity and Workspace Services is a 4-star Huawei Certified Service Provider
- Orange Cloud for Business is a 3-star Huawei Certified Service Provider
TV5Monde chose Orange Business for its new data center
In 2019, Orange Business and Huawei were chosen to implement the SDN architecture in two environments:
- Core data center for media environments
- IT data center to host the workstation ecosystem and telephony
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Shenzhen (China), Huawei Technology is a leading Chinese multinational information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Huawei became the largest worldwide telecommunications equipment manufacturer in 2012. The company invests strongly in innovation with its 21 institutes and 76,000 employees dedicated to R&D.
- Nearly 188,000 employees operating in over 170 countries, serving more than three billion people around the world
- U.S. $122 billion revenue in 2019