Orange Business Services named a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ SIAM/ITSM Report for the U.S.
Date: April 2020
Lead author: Lutz Peichert; Editor: Jan Erik Aase
As companies embark on the digitization journey more and more the need for effective, reliable and adaptable IT supply is furnishing evidence every day. As the result of extensive research, this report enables enterprises to understand and differentiate the paramount capabilities currently available in the market to find the right solution for their unique service management challenges.
In the latest 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ SIAM/ITSM Report for the U.S., ISG examined the capabilities of 29 U.S. providers across six quadrants: Business Value Service Management, IT Service Design, IT Service Operation, Sourcing Information Management, Service Integrators for BMC Software products, and Service Integrators for ServiceNow products.
According to ISG, the “Leaders” among the vendors/providers have highly attractive product and service offerings and very strong market and competitive positions; they fulfill all requirements for successful market cultivation, and they can be regarded as opinion leaders, providing strategic impulses to the market. They also ensure innovative strength and stability.
Orange Business Services garnered Leadership in three quadrants and one Rising Star in its inaugural placement.
- Business Value Service Management
- Service Design & Transition
- Sourcing Information Management
Daniel Bigagli, Vice President Enterprise Services Business Unit, Orange Business Service
ISG (Information Services Group) (is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 70 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry's most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.
About ISG Provider Lens™ Research
ISG Provider LensTM is a practitioner-led service provider comparison, empowered by ISG’s well-known advisory expertise and their data-driven research team. ISG Provider Lens TM research reports provide independent vendor evaluations and enterprise buying behavior segmentation. Service provider data, from either primary or secondary research, will translate into three different outputs. They are categorized as:
- ISG Provider Lens quadrant reports: ISG compares and positions service providers in a graphic presentation based on their service portfolio strength and market competitiveness. Based on their relative positioning, service providers are identified as leaders, challengers or contenders. These studies are conducted over multiple regions and for multiple service line topics, in the IT, BPO and industry-specific domains
- ISG Provider Lens archetype reports: ISG segments the prevalent enterprise buying behaviors for various domains or service lines. These buying behaviors or archetypes generally represent different enterprise preferences based on their maturity journey. These studies also highlight unique service providers best suited to serve each of these archetypes. The archetype studies are conducted at a global level