Mars Incorporated builds an SD-WAN with MSI security to support its growth over the next 10 years.
Mars has been proudly family owned for over 100 years. It’s this independence that gives us the gift of freedom to think in generations, not quarters, so we can invest in the long-term future of our business, our people and the planet — all guided by our enduring Five Principles.
"This partnership will provide Mars Associates with an Intelligent Automated Network that supports our digital transformation. The Orange network will provide four times our current network capacity at a lower cost, supporting new digital capabilities we’re using throughout our business."
Paul L’Estrange, Chief Technical Officer Mars Incorporated
- Source a partner that can scale with Mars as it seeks to double revenue over the next 10 years
- Major "Network of the Future" initiative: to develop "Mars Intelligent Automated Network" to connect 125,000 associates across 80+ countries and host business applications
- Orange Flexible SD-WAN, LAN, WLAN, and security solutions
- Multisourcing Service Integration (MSI) to streamline global infrastructure management under a single, easily coordinated point of control
- 460 sites in 80+ countries
- Program management
- Streamline management of the global infrastructure
- Simple management via a single global service provider partner
- Enhanced network control, capability and flexibility with lower opex
- New sites easily added to the network
- Automated and innovative solutions
Global network and SD-WAN expertise