Multisourcing Service Integration (MSI) provides you with visibility and control for building a unified vision of the end-to-end performance of your IT landscape. It simplifies operations and ensures contract compliance according to SLAs. It delivers performance tracking, including reporting on performance KPIs and analytics, process automation and intelligence (AI) with forecasts for future needs.
Multisourcing Service Integration from Orange
Orange coordinates and integrates service delivery globally
Multisourcing Service Integration is about providing a common set of management processes, reporting and measurement functions critical to the success of IT service delivery and management across all service towers provided by Orange or third-party suppliers.
Development of a tailored MSI strategy
- Maturity assessment
- Audits, regulatory and compliance governance, recommendations and roadmap
- Business risk analysis
- Innovation and initiatives workshops
Multi-sourced IT service management interface
- With vendors’ tools
- With customers’ business processes
- With customers’ IT processes and tools
- With reporting and analytics tools
- With operational management tools
Implementation, support and continuous improvement
- Transition and transformation support: MSI Agile project methodology for the delivery
- Service desk and support: single desk, available 24x7, and standard single interface for all services
- End-to-end performance monitoring and analytics: specific KPI measurement, predictive and descriptive analytics and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Vendor ecosystem management
Vendor service on-boarding and service performance management
- Lifecycle and contract management: contract risk assessment and migration with a Customer Business Unit (CBU)
- Unified service catalog and service pricing: service homogenization across providers
- Governance at regional and central scale: MSI end-to-end contract execution
Mars chose an Orange integrated network, SD-WAN and sourcing solution
To enhance secure global connectivity at lower cost, Mars, Inc. built an SD-WAN with MSI security to support its growth over the next 10 years and to support its major "Network of the Future" initiative to develop the "Mars Intelligent Automated Network" to connect 125,000 associates across 80+ countries.
This partnership will provide Mars Associates with an Intelligent Automated Network that supports our digital transformation. The Orange network will provide four times our current network capacity at a lower cost, supporting new digital capabilities we’re using throughout our business.
Paul L’Estrange, Chief Technical Officer Mars Incorporated
Your main benefits
Simplicity and harmonization
- Single service desk as single point of ownership to coordinate problems and changes
- Single standardized interface for a 360° view of service
- Unified service catalog to ease ordering across technologies
- Unified reports and processes to manage events, changes
- 24x7 proactive monitoring
- Multi-language support
- Technical service desk, level 2/3 support, 3rd-party coordination
- Operational level agreements (OLAs) between all parties
- Automation of incident reporting
- In-depth performance and capacity trending reports
- Continuous improvement of process flows, delivery
- Flexibility of governance to facilitate innovation
- Decreased overhead costs due to economies of scale, cost management and automation
What makes the difference with Orange?
An evolution of business systems and processes
Learn how Orange Business Services is transforming operations.
- Orange Business Services named a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ SIAM/ITSM Report for the U.S.
- Orange Business Services recognized for its MSI network aggregation service as a good example on the promise of simplicity (this report is available on the OMDIA website for subscribers or purchase)
Multisourcing Service Integration for Mobility
Simplify and optimize the management of multiple mobile operators and service providers
Delivering your projects on time while mitigating risks
A single service desk to manage any incidents related to your supported products throughout their lifecycles