Business Together as a Service offers a unique and simple collaboration experience. We deliver all services from the Orange cloud to your employees wherever they work – in or out of the office or mobile.
The solution integrates all communication applications through a single end-user client across multiple devices.
A solution you can adapt to yours needs
No upfront investment is needed: our cloud based unified communications service is available wherever you do business in the world. No need for costly equipment purchases or software licenses, nor ongoing maintenance. With billing based on user profiles tailored to different worker needs, you can easily adapt this economic solution as your resource needs change. You only pay for what you use.
Service management excellence
ITIL® service management for operational best practice, backed by global ISO certification covering our people, processes, tools, quality management, security, data center…
We ensure high service availability: 99.95% based on a secure, highly resilent architecture and rock solid network.
Orange holds the top Cisco certifications: Master Cloud Managed Service Program, Cisco UC Master. Gartner placed Orange in the Leaders Quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide 2017. GlobalData rated Orange a Leader in the global market for collaboration and communications for the 7th year in a row.
Agility & cost control
- No capital expenses, except phones
- Pay only for active users, scale up or down as needed
- User profiles based on different employee needs
- Future proof – software and infrastructure updates included, even major releases
Simplicity & user friendly self-service
- User-friendly portal allows them to manage their own service: forward calls, single number reach, speed dials
- We speak your language: end user portal in 31 languages (self-service) accessible any time
- Use across many devices, including mobile
Global, high performance and secure
- Service available everywhere you need it worldwide
- 99.95% SLA backed by 24x7 ITIL support
- Business continuity, disaster recovery
- Dedicated UC applications (not shared or multi-tenant)
There are many users benefits
Amcor chose Orange to transform global fixed mobile convergence and enhance cost management
Joel Ranchin, VP Corporate IT & Global Business Services at Amcor