The Palo Alto Networks security operating platform was designed to help our clients’ teams operate simply and efficiently to protect their organizations. It prevents successful attacks, including attacks in progress, to secure the enterprise, the cloud and the future. Built for simplicity, these tightly integrated innovations are easy to operate, delivering consistent protection across network, cloud and mobile users.
Providing a holistic solution to threat management
Orange Cyberdefense and Palo Alto Networks provide a holistic solution to threat management to address all your security needs: prevent, automatically detect, investigate, respond and adapt. It is a fully-managed, cloud cybersecurity solution for medium and large customers. Our global end-to-end solution is available in 200+ countries.
Protect your business from end to end
Together with Palo Alto Networks, Orange Cyberdefense is able to offer a variety of solutions to meet today's security requirements:
- Secure Gateway (managed firewall)
- Secure Gateway (starter management)
- Web Protection Suite
- Strata (Next-generation firewalls and virtualized next-generation firewalls)
- Prisma (Cloud security and SASE)
- Cortex (CyberSOC)
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Santa Clara (USA), Palo Alto Networks is a network and enterprise security company. The company’s core products are a platform of advanced firewalls designed to provide network security, visibility and granular control of network activity based on application, user and content identification and cloud-based offerings that extend those firewalls to cover other aspects of security.
- Palo Alto Networks (PAN) is the leading worldwide cybersecurity vendor (market share and analyst ratings) with a global presence in more than 75 offices around the world
- 8,000+ employees, 75,000 customers in 150 countries, $5.5Bn in revenue in 2022