Flexible Contact Center provides fast resolutions, regardless of location and contact channel, while allowing customers to connect to skilled agents when their queries need urgent or personalized assistance. It never been easier for your customers to reach you and for your representatives to improve resolution rates.
Choose a solution simple and flexible enough to evolve with your business
Delivered from the cloud, Flexible Contact Center provides greater scalability:
- Does your business growth require an increase in capacity? The number of seats can be increased in real-time.
- Are your agents geographically dispersed or home based? They access a unique interface and the full customer interaction history directly from the web while being centrally managed.
Adopt new features without disrupting your business, easily and at your own pace.
All-in-one contact center services
- Packaged offer with customization capabilities
- Powerful and intuitive cockpit for agents and supervisors
- Advanced features, including call back, recording and archiving, CRM integration
- Real-time statistics and historical reports
Ready-to-use, turnkey contact center
- Fast to set up and easy to use
- Hosted, secured and managed by Orange
- Telephony agnostic with built-in business continuity
Flexibility of the cloud
- Upgradable service to fit your needs
- No implementation on customer site
- Pay-as-you-go pricing model
- Experts to assist you, from design to implementation
- High service availability (99,9% SLA)
- 24/7 incident management
- International call collect and regional voice routing for better quality
Ensure cost optimization with minimum IT investment
By moving to an OPEX model, you will pay only for what you use and easily manage peak activity and seasonal demand based solely on usage. Also, the single interface for processing contacts with no hardware investment will allow you to use your existing IT resources and control costs.
Deliver the best possible customer experience
Increase your agility and follow market trends using real-time administration tools, reporting and analytics. Considering new user expectations and proactively reaching out to customers will help you deliver consistent end-user experience. You will also improve productivity through better resource allocation and higher numbers of contacts processed, which will satisfy your customers.
Optimize IT resources and avoid heavy infrastructure
By delegating the rollout, hosting, operation and maintenance of your contact center, you can take advantage of the latest technological advances in customer relationship management, without having to invest in heavy infrastructure or IT specialist resources. Moreover, providing the same tool worldwide will help you optimize IT resources.
The power of a telecom operator and digital service provider
Leverage our unique know-how in integration systems backed by our expertise in cloud and contact center deployments. 550+ contact center experts are dedicated to making your business life easier. From design to implementation, a project team is at your service to advise and assist you in tailoring your contact center solution to your requirements. We train your teams (agents, supervisors and administrators) to help make your contact center as successful as possible.
Teleworking enables electronics giant to keep contact centers open during crisis
An electronics giant needed to provide consumers with customer service, despite a global health emergency. It had never had contact center agents working from home, so also had to manage a change in work behaviors. Many companies still use on-premise solutions for their contact centers. This leaves them ill-equipped to manage a crisis such as COVID-19.
Orange was able to provide this customer with a highly-flexible contact center solution to ensure that its loyal consumer base received the quality of service it expected – even during a pandemic.
Unified Engagement Suite – Genesys
Ultra-flexible omnichannel contact center solution
Unified Engagement Suite – NICE inContact
Make your customer engagement strategy a competitive differentiator
Managed Contact Center with Genesys
Meet complex requirements to personalize experiences at scale