Real-time intelligence and the future of supply chains
Supply chains have been rocked by a series of global risk events in recent years – from tsunamis to cyberattacks and the ongoing pandemic. Disruptions lasting a month or more occur every 3.7 years on average.*
Our new research explores how real-time data and digitization are helping firms respond to market, environmental, competitive and geo-political risks to drive customer loyalty and sustainable growth.
Real-time data intelligence is critical to increase resilience in supply chains. Digitization can accelerate response times, reduce carbon emissions and change the economics of production across on-, near- and off-shore locations.
Orange Business Services
of firms are aware of supply chain risks and need more speed/agility to cope with change**
of those surveyed are reviewing their onshore, nearshore and offshore manufacturing mix**
of firms believe cost savings and sustainability can go hand-in-hand for supply chains**
Explore the digital solutions
Orange has an extensive customer base in the manufacturing, transport and logistics sectors and understands the digital needs of supply chains. We co-innovate with enterprises to create new business value using:
- Digital twins and IoT for condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, automated quality control and the management of fuel, energy and water usage
- Smart asset tracking across indoor, outdoor and global locations
- AI and fleet management solutions for dynamic route optimization, logistics scheduling and carbon emissions management
- Hyperautomation: the combination of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with AI, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) IoT, chatbots and blockchain to turn data insights into instant action
- Securely connected multi-cloud infrastructure via a choice of 5G, Wi-Fi-6, LP-WAN, fiber and satellite networks
Recommended for you
Blog I 19 August 2020
Digitization: the resilient link in food chains post COVID
The digital moves we can make to transition to a more sustainable food system.
Blog I 12 May 2020
How the pandemic will accelerate digital transformation
From strategic sourcing to last mile deliveries – the key opportunities ahead.
Document I 5 June 2020
Co-innovating for better digital business success
Find out how you can ensure innovations can be scaled and deliver positive business outcomes in the real world.
Document I 22 August 2019
How can blockchain enable trust in trade?
What are the keys to success for the implementation of blockchain in supply chains.
Document I 6 September 2019
Make your analytics more agile
How can you store data from diverse sources in their native format to make your analytics more agile?