Real-time intelligence and the future of supply chains
Supply chains have been rocked by a series of global risk events in recent years – from tsunamis to cyberattacks and the ongoing pandemic. Disruptions lasting a month or more occur every 3.7 years on average.*
Our new research explores how real-time data and digitization are helping firms respond to market, environmental, competitive and geo-political risks to drive customer loyalty and sustainable growth.
Sanofi and Orange Business Services
Views by Bernard Amoury, VP for Worldwide Supply Chains, Sanofi and Frank de Jong, Business Innovation Consultant, Orange Business Netherlands BV
Real-time data intelligence is critical to increase resilience in supply chains. Digitization can accelerate response times, reduce carbon emissions and change the economics of production across on-, near- and off-shore locations.
Orange Business Services
of firms are aware of supply chain risks and need more speed/agility to cope with change**
of those surveyed are reviewing their onshore, nearshore and offshore manufacturing mix**
of firms believe cost savings and sustainability can go hand-in-hand for supply chains**
Explore the digital solutions
Orange has an extensive customer base in the manufacturing, transport and logistics sectors and understands the digital needs of supply chains. We co-innovate with enterprises to create new business value using:
- Digital twins and IoT for condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, automated quality control and the management of fuel, energy and water usage
- Smart asset tracking across indoor, outdoor and global locations
- AI and fleet management solutions for dynamic route optimization, logistics scheduling and carbon emissions management
- Hyperautomation: the combination of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with AI, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) IoT, chatbots and blockchain to turn data insights into instant action
- Securely connected multi-cloud infrastructure via a choice of 5G, Wi-Fi-6, LP-WAN, fiber and satellite networks
Recommended for you
Blog I 19 August 2020
Digitization: the resilient link in food chains post COVID
The digital moves we can make to transition to a more sustainable food system.
Blog I 12 May 2020
How the pandemic will accelerate digital transformation
From strategic sourcing to last mile deliveries – the key opportunities ahead.
Document I 5 June 2020
Co-innovating for better digital business success
Find out how you can ensure innovations can be scaled and deliver positive business outcomes in the real world.
Document I 22 August 2019
How can blockchain enable trust in trade?
What are the keys to success for the implementation of blockchain in supply chains.
Document I 6 September 2019
Make your analytics more agile
How can you store data from diverse sources in their native format to make your analytics more agile?