Polynt-Reichhold is a leading provider of chemical composites used in the production of plastics, paints, inks and adhesives as well as electrical and electronic materials and components. The 2017 merger with U.S. chemical company Reichhold led to the need for a new global network that would fully support the rapidly growing business.
Innovation is at the heart of the company’s success, and the merger of Polynt and the Reichhold Group created many new opportunities for growth. However, innovation relies on the rapid exchange of ideas and insights among people often working in different parts of the world. To accelerate and enhance collaboration across the highly distributed organization, a new, single communications network was needed.
Annamaria Codari, Global IT Director, Polynt
Improve network performance of the newly merged business, enhance communication and drive innovation.
- Orange global WAN connecting 44 sites in 15 countries across North and Latin America, Europe and Asia
- Excellent network performance, redundancy, resiliency, visibility and WAN optimization
- Enterprise Application Management for application acceleration and faster user response times
- Project and partner management – Riverbed
Orange Business Services is enabling Polynt to accelerate growth and bring people in the new, larger enterprise closer together.
- Catalyst for driving innovation
- Platform for future unified communication technologies
- Simplified management via a single, global service provider
- Reliable, secure, scalable global network to support worldwide growth of the new business