Wherever you are in your UC journey, we can help. We provide both integrated and fully-managed solutions for Microsoft Teams, Direct Routing, Skype for Business Server, as well as hybrid configurations.
Our highly-qualified resources are ready to engage in transforming your business. We are invested in your success and provide solutions for the entire life cycle.
Business Together Microsoft solutions enable better collaboration, security and productivity, wherever you do business. With our software-as-a-service model, you simply define the number of employees who will use the solution and then pay per user, based on what they need. IM, audio/web/video conferencing and telephony – you can bring the right people into conversations quickly and improve the speed of decision making. Even when working remotely, you'll have the same interactive experience no matter which devices you're using, while ensuring you are prepared to adopt the newest features as they are released.
Orange has designed the following services to deliver successful Office 365 Skype for Business/Teams deployments.
Microsoft Teams connects people in real time with the Skype experience they love from the Office applications they use every day.
From planning to delivery to operations, our fully-managed, end-to-end solution can help you achieve the benefits of a cloud solution based on Microsoft Teams.
It includes an ITIL-based service catalog with supported ecosystem vendor technologies that are backed by SLAs for high application availability worldwide. Besides being a global communications service provider, we're also a leading systems integrator. That means we're your single point of contact for deploying and maintaining both the equipment and the software you need.
Orange is your single point of contact for global equipment provision and installation:
- Session Border Controllers and voice gateways
- Client devices - IP phones and headsets from leading vendors
- Room-based videoconferencing systems
- Hybrid environment ecosystem solutions: attendant console, call accounting, voice recording and more
- Work like you are all in one room, even when you’re not. Microsoft Teams/Skype meetings offer HD video, desktop sharing, co-authoring, presentations and more
- Use any phone to join a Microsoft Teams / Skype meeting with dial-in and dial-out audio conferencing
- From desktop videoconferencing to immersive room-based systems
- Smooth migration for your existing PBX in line with corporate needs
- Exceptional audio quality (Quality of Experience enabled)
- Optimized bandwidth via our Business VPN service
- End-to-end service with SLAs from a single provider
- Dedicated project manager to coordinate your deployment
- 24x7 Premier Support for telephony and collaborative tools
- Contractual flexibility – local and central billing in 17 currencies
- Support in building a global user adoption program strategy
Deploy Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business globally
Are you looking to save money while performing the same amount of tasks? Real-time collaboration is a way of achieving this by giving alternatives that bring efficiency and productivity. In broad terms, to transition to the cloud, you have the choice to do it yourself and engage with multiple local providers, where needed, or to work with a global provider. It often comes down to a question of time, money and skills. Not only for planning and delivery, but also for the operate phase. Either way, preparation is key to avoiding the global pitfalls.
How industry analysts see Orange capabilities
Right partners, right approach
Integrating, deploying and managing cloud voice solutions at the enterprise level across the globe can be a complex task. It requires skills and expertise that you may not have in-house, and it's important to select the right partner. We would argue that it requires an ability to be global, local and "glocal" – to have processes and skills centrally to help you define your UC solution and to join up distributed operations and teams to implement it locally across all types of sites. With local presence worldwide, we can ensure delivery close to our customers.