To view this video content, you must accept YouTube cookies. These cookies make it possible to share or react directly on the social networks to which you are connected or to integrate content initially posted on these social networks. They also allow social networks to use your visits to our sites and applications for personalization and targeting advertising.
To view this video content, you must accept YouTube cookies.
These cookies make it possible to share or react directly on the social networks to which you are connected or to integrate content initially posted on these social networks. They also allow social networks to use your visits to our sites and applications for personalization and targeting advertising.
Managed Threat Intelligence
Threat intelligence for security technology enrichment
- Boost your in-house SOC with our proprietary Cyber Threat Intelligence Datalake
- Obtain qualified and actionable data about threats to better anticipate
Threat Intelligence feeds
Better understand your enemies
Our service World Watch collects, analyzes, prioritizes, contextualizes and summarizes the essential threat and vulnerability data you need to make informed decisions
Reduce your attack surface
Our Vulnerability Management portfolio enables holistic vulnerability management, underpinned by three components:
- Managed Vulnerability Intelligence [watch] (vulnerability intelligence feed)
- Managed Vulnerability Intelligence [identify] (vulnerability scan)
- Ethical hacking (including penetration testing)
Managed Cybercrime Monitoring
Mitigate digital risks beyond the enterprise perimeter
- Monitor data leaks and take down fraudulent websites, apps, social media accounts and phishing sites
- Quickly identify and remediate any tampering of your digital assets by cyber criminals and hacktivists
- Protect your organization from attack with our IP reputation intelligence service
With our unique threat intelligence offering, Orange Cyberdefense can help you better secure your organization now and in the future against current and emerging threats. Our research capabilities and proprietary database are the key reasons that our intelligence services are so sought after by enterprises around the world.
Benefit from industry-leading Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI)
Our advanced approach improves our IoC-based processes by identifying real-time indicators of surveillance for a highly predictive approach. This is fed into all our Threat Intelligence and Managed Detection services. Our CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) can detect attacks in advance – hours before they occur.
Proprietary Threat Intelligence Database
Orange Cyberdefense’s database is a comprehensive real-time map of all threats facing enterprises. We collect information from public and private sources worldwide. We have automated decision-support tools. Finally, as a network operator, we have the advantage of visibility at the first signs of attack.
Orange Cyberdefense expertise and alliances
- 25+ years of experience in cybercrime and forensics with a strong knowledge of hacker communities and communications channels
- Independent CERTs across France, UK, Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa, Canada and Singapore – over 2,500 cyberdefense experts across the globe
- Partnerships with key tech vendors and agencies, including Europol