Threat Intelligence for security technology enrichment
Improve your threat detection capability
- Outsource threat detection to Orange and benefit from embedded threat intelligence as part of our managed services
- Boost your in-house or third-party managed SOC via our Threat Intelligence aaS Datalake - a single platform with threat advisory from our CERT*
*Computer Emergency Response Team
Improve vulnerability remediation
Our Vulnerability Intelligence service enables holistic vulnerability management, underpinned by four components:
- Watch (vulnerability threat intelligence feed)
- Detect (vulnerability scan)
- Ethical hacking (including penetration testing)
- Code check (technical audit)
Mitigate threats beyond the enterprise perimeter
- Monitor data leaks and take down fraudulent websites, apps, social media accounts and phishing sites
- Quickly identify and remediate any tampering of your digital assets by cyber criminals and hacktivists
- Protect your organization from attack with our IP reputation intelligence service
With our unique threat intelligence offering, Orange Cyberdefense can help you better secure your organization now and in the future against current and emerging threats. Our research capabilities and proprietary database are the key reasons that our intelligence services are so sought after by enterprises around the world.
Signal Intelligence and Behaviors Labs: malware epidemiology
Our advanced approach improves our IoC-based processes by identifying real-time indicators of surveillance for a highly predictive approach. This is fed into all our Threat Intelligence and Managed Detection services. Our Signal Intelligence Lab can detect attacks in advance – hours before they occur.
Proprietary Threat Intelligence Database
Orange Cyberdefense’s database is a comprehensive real-time map of all threats facing enterprises. We collect information from public and private sources worldwide. We have automated decision-support tools. Finally, as a network operator, we have the advantage of visibility at the first signs of attack.
Orange Cyberdefense expertise and alliances
- 18 years of experience in cybercrime and forensics with a strong knowledge of hacker communities and communications channels
- Independent CERTs across France, Canada and Singapore – over 1,500 cyberdefense experts across the globe
- Partnerships with key tech vendors and agencies, including Europol