Together we build the CyberSOC of the future and improve the cybersecurity level of our customers
The IBM and Orange partnership began in 2014. Today, we have 35 common customers (large and medium) using IBM Security Threat Management Solutions. The main solutions deployed are QRadar and Resilient, either on customer sites or through Orange Cyberdefense managed services. With these solutions, our customers have improved their security posture with technology and services.
Manage your defenses against growing threats and modernize your security
When every second counts, you need a unified defense to identify, orchestrate and automate your response to threats. IBM Security Threat Management solutions help you thrive in the face of cyber uncertainty.
To protect your hybrid multicloud infrastructure in our complex world, you need to ensure the workload is secure from processes to technologies. IBM Security can help confidently secure your hybrid multicloud enterprise.
Security information and event management (QRadar) + Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR)
- Gain comprehensive visibility into your enterprise data across on-premises and cloud-based environments from behind a single pane of glass
- Detect known and unknown threats, go beyond individual alerts to identify and prioritize potential incidents, and apply AI to accelerate investigation processes by 50 percent
- Gain closed-loop feedback to continuously improve detection and use the time savings from automated security intelligence to proactively hunt threats and automate containment processes
- Your analysts face an onslaught of security alerts, and often have numerous tools to work with. Use automation to enrich incidents with threat intelligence, to quickly resolve damaging phishing attacks or malware infections in multiple endpoints, and free your analysts from repetitive tasks
- Across your organization, proactive vulnerability management and endpoint diagnostics may take a backseat to reactive incident response. Managed detection and response experts can help improve your security operation center’s posture. Tools like Ansible can also help analysts scale and resolve issues wherever they occur
- A SOAR platform integrates your security tools to accelerate and enrich your investigations. It automatically correlates security alerts flagged by SIEM against threat intelligence feeds for malicious indicators or integrates malware analysis into incidents after detonating in a sandbox
Orange is an IBM Gold Partner.
Founded in 1911 and headquarted in Armonk, New York (U.S.), the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company with operations in over 170 countries. IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
- 350,000 employees operating worldwide
- Over U.S. $77 billion revenue in 2019