Digital transformation with Aruba connectivity, SD-LAN, voice over WLAN and IoT-ready LAN
Our partnership is primarily focused on three industries: retail, smart buildings and health care.
HPE products are highly recognized within Orange Business Services. HPE Aruba is considered a full member of the Orange Business Services network-as-a-service strategy and is integrated into our new Flexible LAN offer. Moreover, ours is a best-of-breed partnership between two Gartner Magic Quadrant leaders, and with worldwide coverage capabilities, we are able to address both domestic and global projects.
The Open HPE Aruba solution is compatible with the Orange Business Services multi-vendor environment and IT/software partner ecosystem technologies. HPE Hardware industrializes the Orange hybrid cloud offer via a high level of automation and a flexible, composable infrastructure.
A global alliance with a high level of market visibility
With HPE technologies, we are able to offer a variety of solutions to meet today's connectivity and cloud requirements:
- International connectivity: MLAN (International), ERS (LAN), Flexible LAN
- Connectivity within France via Orange Business Services SA: Integrated (LAN/WLAN) + LAN standard (MDM) + LAN connectivity + Clearpass (NAC)
- Private cloud / hybrid cloud outsourcing
- Hybrid cloud / multi-cloud solutions
We can address many verticals and various use cases that are part of our clients’ data journeys with the HPE edge-to-cloud portfolio.
Orange has an Aruba PLATINUM label, and Orange connectivity holds four HPE Partner Ready specializations:
- Data Center Networking Specialist – Gold Partner
- Services Specialist – Gold Partner
- Wireless LAN Specialist – Gold Partner
- Networking Specialist – Gold Partner