A new age of international diplomacy
New forms of public engagement and relationships
While coping with increasing volumes of data and information, you need to engage and build trust with a much broader and more varied constellation of stakeholders. With a more connected ecosystem, introducing new digital services becomes crucial to get access to the relevant information and share it at the right time.
New generation of security and data privacy threats
Data and network security has become one of the hottest political issues of our age. From ID theft to shadow IT and cyber-hacking, there’s no question that you’re facing a whole new generation of security and data privacy threats through social media, mobile working and the cloud – threats that can jeopardize your country’s reputation or your international relationships.
Unpredictable and fast-changing environment
Few organizations have more exacting communications requirements than international institutions, government and public sector bodies. With offices located in every corner of the world and dealing with unpredictable events, the network becomes the lifeblood of your activity and outreach. Creating a secure networking environment that adapts to growing and fast-changing demands, while guaranteeing continuity and reliability, is extremely challenging.
Orange won the New Shores Award at the World Communication Awards (WCA) in 2011 as recognition of our work with the Ministries of Foreign Affairs.
"The WCA award is truly deserved. I consider it to be a fine example of how a well-managed project quickly turns into a win-win situation."
Jorg Leenaards, former ICT Director – CIO, The Belgian Federal Public Service of Foreign Affairs
Respond in a quick and nimble way to growing expectations
Enable the digital workspace for agile and real-time collaboration
- Ensure effective collaboration across departments, offices and mobile workers worldwide
- Enable your teams wherever they need to be
- Facilitate cooperation with third parties, such as other governmental institutes, NGOs and businesses
- Access a unique information source with teams and partners
Protect your information and access to information
- Ensure network and data integrity with military-level security
- Stay in control of information flows with multiple levels of user authentication and access authorization
- Protect against cyber threats
Ensure network continuity while providing greater flexibility and responsiveness
- Connect with the relevant segment of the organization whenever you need to, even from the most remote locations
- Ensure continued communications in emergency situations
- Anticipate and address your digital needs fast and within budget
Services and technologies to meet the new challenges of a fast-moving world
- Collaboration: Business Talk
- Connectivity: Business VPN, VSAT, Emergency Kits, SDN
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) chose Orange digital transformation to support its staff in front-line positions worldwide
Secure network services from Orange support vital humanitarian work. “Information and communication are more central than ever for the ICRC and the 11,000 people working for the organization. Connectivity, mobility and security are absolutely critical to do our work. And for that, we have to have a strong partnership. The partnership we have with Orange right now is central to our organization.”
Yves Daccord, Director-General of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Get reassurance, get results with Orange
- Delivering our own on-the-ground support with field services in 166 countries
- Extensive local understanding of how to adhere to specific local regulations, logistical limitations and potential import restrictions
Consulting and integration
- Consulting services incorporating the best technologies, people and skills to suit your requirements
- Making sure that you keep a competitive edge with the most appropriate solutions
- Enabling you to set clear, reachable goals, make informed long-term buying decisions and keep costs under control
Wealth of experience
- Orange currently supports several governmental institutes, NGO’s and 14 ministries of foreign affairs networks across the world, including Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America – making us a market leader