Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited data for 2017
New UK legislation on gender pay gap reporting, effective 4 April 2018, states that all employers with more than 250 employees must publish statutory calculations each year to indicate the size of the pay gap between male and female employees.
Please find below the data for Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited for 2017:
- Women’s hourly rate is 21.2% lower (mean) and 27.3% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 82.9% men and 17.1% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 81.9% men and 18.1% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 71.4% men and 28.6% women
- Lower salary quartile has 56.2% men and 43.8% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 20.8% lower (mean) and 28.7% lower (median)
- 100% of men and 100% of women received bonus pay
Orange has made commitments within its employer promise to embrace ethics, responsibility and diversity as sources of sustainable economic and social quality. As a company, Orange promotes integration, diversity and equal opportunities both inside and outside the company.
Read more about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.