PwC is the world’s second largest professional services firm and is one of the “Big Four” accountancy firms delivering assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC has operated in Brazil for over 100 years and today has around 5,000 employees working at 16 locations.
Brazil is a vibrant, growing economy, and PwC Brazil has been growing at approximately 10% pa over the last few years. This has strained the IT infrastructure in supporting a mix of people of all ages demanding changing working practices. Retaining high-quality employees is critical to the success of the firm, as is ensuring that its people can work efficiently and effectively and deliver excellent customer service.
Naoe Yoshimoto, CIO, PwC Brazil
Increase productivity of remote and mobile workers and enhance the ability to adapt more quickly to changing market and customer demands.
- Orange Business Together as a Service cloud solution available on all device types
- OpEx model, which reduces up-front costs and is supported by an easy-to-calculate monthly payment via leases for hardware
- Web portal for remote users
- Managed Wi-Fi (CIC) for office staff
- Project Management
The Orange cloud-based telephony solution has enabled PwC Brazil to increase the support it provides and to meet the needs of changing, more flexible working patterns.
- Mobile and remote workers securely access corporate resources from any location
- Users benefit from a high-quality, consistent experience
- The “connected workforce” enjoys better work/life balance, which also aids recruitment and retention
- Major cost savings and better cash flow
- Reduced IT management of changing end-user numbers
- Better secure remote access to online corporate systems and applications