Primagaz is a major energy distributor for individuals, businesses and local authorities across France, focused on the 27,000 municipalities that are not connected to the natural gas network. From its HQ in Paris, it has 750 employees operating from 21 sites who service 2M customers.
Primagaz has a very strong commitment to public safety and customer service. It operates in the highly regulated energy delivery market and takes pride in ensuring that it meets the very highest standards, so that gas delivery is reliable and secure throughout the year, especially in the very busy winter period.
Internal communications and collaboration are key to customer service, and Primagaz recognized that its legacy technology and service structure was not capable of supporting its growth. A step change was needed in its telecommunications infrastructure, so Primagaz sought out a partner to deliver improved network performance, up-time and security with simplified management.
Alexis Bédeneau, Head of Information Systems, Primagaz
Increase network performance and enhance employee experience and customer service.
- Fully-managed outsourced infrastructure using Business VPN with very high speeds
- Business Together as a Service using the Orange cloud
- Security and hosting at Orange data centers
- Delivery against the strictest applicable standards with no disruption to users during the migration
- Project Management
Orange has enabled Primagaz to outsource its telecom infrastructure and focus internal resources on key strategic priorities.
- Faster service speeds have increased customer satisfaction
- Faster speeds also provide almost instant access to data
- Improved employee collaboration aids rapid knowledge transfer
- Network has high availability and security
- SPoC simplifies management via a single global provider
- Platform supports future growth
- Higher customer satisfaction rates
- 99.99% up-time
- Increased security
- Simplified management