Numeric Futures is a leading global reseller of telecom services to the enterprise market. From its headquarters in England, it delivers services to companies operating in Europe, USA, Middle East and Africa. The company specializes in tailor-made voice access solutions with a local numbering service that enables routing to 80+ countries.
Opportunities in the MEA region were growing significantly, but Numeric Futures found that legacy technology was not able to deliver the high-quality, cost-effective service it wants to deliver and which would increase its market competitiveness. An urgent requirement was identified to upgrade its capability in the MEA region and, in that process, ensure a future-ready technology platform.
Asif Kika, Director, Numeric Futures
Increase quality of service to enterprise clients operating in the MEA region.
- Contact Center Access to eight countries – Cameroon, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia, Turkey and Uganda
- Services for international inbound call collection and outbound call delivery
- End-to-end routing delivering high-quality, cost-effective service with local access numbers in each country
- Single point of contact (SPoC)
- Project management
The Orange Contact Center Access solution has enabled Numeric Futures to enhance its service to enterprise organizations operating in the Middle East and Africa.
- Increased reliability
- Enhanced call quality
- Legacy technology out of the business
- Scalable solution to meet growing demand
- Centralized billing
- Easy management via SPoC
- Global and local support
- Optimized costs
- Increased call reliability
- Enhanced end-user experience
- Improved service delivery