EMAS is a global offshore oil and gas specialist providing marine, construction, production and well services to major oil, gas and renewable energy companies. The company’s 8,000 employees operate in 16 markets worldwide, with over 65 marine support and offshore construction vessels.
As a highly distributed organization, collaboration is a vital part of meeting changing market dynamics and increasing productivity. Employee mobility, enabling employees at any location to access corporate resources and colleagues, is a primary objective. With a disparate PBX infrastructure nearing end of life, EMAS saw an opportunity to transform its voice infrastructure as well as the way it manages and uses the latest communications technology.
Alex Ang, General Manager of IT, EMAS
Increase global collaboration and cut costs.
- Business Together as a Service for 2,000+ employees in seven countries – Unified Communications as a Service hosted on the Orange network infrastructure
- Fully-managed cloud-based infrastructure with access to collaboration tools: voice, IM, audio/video conferencing, mobility suite and data communications
- Management portal in 27+ languages
- Program management
The Orange solution is helping EMAS on its digital transformation journey to enabling its people worldwide to work more easily as one team.
- Reduced barriers to staff working together from any location
- Increased flexibility and productivity
- Faster response to changing customer demand
- More efficient service delivery
- Simplified operations
- Reduced time spent on operational IT tasks
- Strategic move toward unified communications
- Support for global business growth
- Increased employee mobility
- Lower costs
- Faster response to customer demands
- Global scalable platform