DiaSorin is a global leader in developing, producing and distributing immunodiagnostic kits for clinical research labs of pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and private diagnostic labs, pregnancy tests and treating diabetes. From its headquarters in Saluggia, Milan, Italy it operates as a group of 24 companies across Europe, the Americas and Asia, with 1,500 employees in over 60 countries and 80+ independent distributors. DiaSorin is widely regarded as “the” in-vitro diagnostics specialist.
The company is very focused on customer service and had invested in new systems that would enable end users to install and use DiaSorin equipment. In turn this would speed up deployment and reduce the pressure on management in Italy to support local operations.
A state-of-the-art call center was developed to centralize all customer support calls. However, the multiple inbound voice service providers could not provide the global coverage and high service levels DiaSorin required. The company was concerned that customer service expectations were not being met, with potential damage to its brand reputation.
Ferdinando Peretto, CIO, DiaSorin Group
Enhance customer service through a single, global inbound voice provider delivering high SLAs to support new customer service systems.
- Orange Contact Center access in 28 countries worldwide and a variety of access methods: local, toll-free, international toll-free and toll-share
- Centralized call center in Italy
- Fully-managed, secure, global IP infrastructure
- Flexible billing and currency payment arrangements
- Service and project management
The Orange Contact Center solution has delivered significant support to the new systems that are a key part of the DiaSorin customer service strategy.
- Ease of use via many access methods
- Reachability from any geographic location
- Single global provider
- Flexibility in billing and currency payment arrangements
- Less time needed to support local departments
- Tools that deliver visibility and control
- Increased reliability
- Orange call collection from 110 countries
- Global capabilities
- Increased global coverage
- Reduced call waiting times
- Improved quality of service
- Lower management costs
DiaSorin is a global leader in developing, producing and distributing immunodiagnostic kits for clinical research labs of pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and private diagnostic labs, pregnancy tests and treating diabetes
- Headquarters in Saluggia, Milan, Italy
- 24 companies across Europe, the Americas and Asia
- 1,500 employees in over 60 countries
- 80+ independent distributors