Bluetide Communications was established in 2009 and has developed industry-leading expertise in commercial VSAT communications. The company serves customers around the globe, offering primary and back-up broadband satellite communications plus value-added services including live video surveillance, VPN, commercial-grade voice services, vessel tracking, cybersecurity and systems monitoring.
With a clear strategic focus on the work-boat industry, Bluetide needed to enhance its global maritime connectivity coverage as part of delivering its brand promise. To accelerate the acquisition of this capability, the company decided to source a partner with specialist VSAT expertise and experience in global maritime markets.
Emil Regard, Chief Executive Officer, Bluetide Communications
Ensure connectivity capability worldwide.
- Orange Satellite Services (managed global Ku band VSAT) with the ability to switch to alternative satellite beams as required to deliver seamless global coverage
- Full integration with Bluetide technology, joint delivery and services for navigation, cybersecurity, voice, video, corporate applications and asset management
- Program and partner management
Orange Business Services is enhancing the Bluetide Communications offerings through its worldwide maritime knowledge and technology.
- Increased capability to open new shipping lanes
- Improved crew welfare
- Global connectivity via a single provider
- Platform for digital transformation and smarter ships
- Secure, reliable, consistent maritime network
- Ability to deliver services with full customer support