Amcor is the world’s leading packaging company and specializes in high-quality, innovative and sustainable packaging that enhances the products people use in everyday life. From its headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, the company has around 47,000 co-workers at over 230 sites in 40+ countries worldwide.
The strategic decision to transfer from Blackberry to Apple IOS created an opportunity to fully leverage its global buying power and address key challenges. The legacy, decentralized mobile connectivity management model was not providing overall control and visibility of mobile and fixed services costs. Concerns around global security had also been raised, together with complex management processes and a poor end-user experience.
Joel Ranchin, VP Corporate IT & Global Business Services, Amcor
Increase cost control and security of fixed and mobile services.
- Orange global WAN and network security services
- Integrated fixed and mobile solution across 43 countries including 7,500+ Business Together as a Service users, Business Talk connectivity and a series of mobiles
- Fixed Mobile Convergence, mobile expense reporting and centralized inventory of mobile contracts across multiple operators
- Designated Customer Service Manager for mobility services
- Program and partner management – Cisco
The Orange digital transformation solution is supporting the Amcor core values of delivering the highest quality products and customer service.
- Increased business agility and flexibility
- Better end-user experience
- Ability to meet ever-changing security threats
- Commitment to staff, customers and partners
- Simplified operations via centralized model with a single global provider
- Clear, accurate cost visibility and greater control
- Mobile expense reporting with dashboards on usage and spend in a customized and harmonized format
- Profile management to recommend cost-effective bundles according to voice and data usage
- Performance measurement for continuous improvement across all mobile service providers
- Lower operating costs
- Improved connectivity performance
- Increased productivity