Transcom is a global customer experience specialist providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through a network of contact center and work-at-home agents. The company has over 29,000 staff at 54 contact centers across 23 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to more than 400 international brands.
Transcom has built a reputation for excellent customer service, and a core part of its delivery is through providing the best supporting technology to its agents. Flexibility is key, as many of its clients operate across multiple time zones, and staff works varied hours that integrate with their lifestyles. The company needed a network partner able to deliver high-quality connectivity in all parts of the world as its business grows.
Fernando Silva, IT Regional Director, Transcom
Increase network reliability and flexibility to support the company’s dynamic customer service-focused business and rapid growth in Spain and Latin America.
- Orange IP VPN in Spain and Latin America
- Enhanced connectivity for contact centers and work-at-home agents
- Proactive support
- Solution design and development
- Program management
The Orange solution has given Transcom the ability to maintain high customer service standards while it rapidly grows its business.
- Improved support for staff
- Consistent customer experience worldwide
- Network that’s global, reliable and secure
- Same standard connectivity for contact center and work-at-home agents
- Simplicity, ease-of-use
- Single, global point of contact
- Scalable solution to meet changing demand patterns
- Platform for future growth
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Increased agent flexibility
- Reduced operating costs
- Global scalable platform