Issues and challenges
Icade, a major real estate developer in France, used the relocation of its head office as an opportunity to demonstrate the services the company has to offer. The company's aim was to promote new ways of working together and showcase its initiatives to open up the workspace as well as its managerial methods for this type of project. The relocation also provided Icade with the chance to strengthen its employer brand by implementing new working methods, such as "flex office."
Marc Leblanc, Director of the OpenID Icade Project
Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark) solution for a unique and secure mobile workspace
- Cloud-based collaboration platform to facilitate the company's digitization
- Instant messaging, calls and videos; online conferencing; and interactive whiteboard
- Easy and secure document sharing with real-time modification capability
- Stronger employer brand
Icade used the relocation of its head office as an opportunity to promote its strong employer brand based on new working methods. All employees are now equipped with the latest technology and can work from home or another office once or twice a week.
- Proof to the market of its relevance and understanding of today's challenges
For its customers, Icade's relocation showcases the end-to-end digital strategy of a company on the SBF 120 Index. Icade is the first company to do this for all of its employees, regardless of their level within the company.
- Latest technological innovations
Because businesses don't relocate often, Icade took the opportunity to make sure that it has the latest technology, and they intend to keep it that way. The Icade teams strive every day to ask the right questions and challenge what they know.
- Collaborative and wireless workspaces
- 80 Webex boards on all floors and in all buildings
- 1,000 employees on board
*Cisco Spark is now Webex Teams