Issues and challenges
In September 2017, 3,200 Groupama employees relocated to its new campus – a set of five "smart buildings." The company used the relocation as an opportunity to start afresh and take a new dynamic approach. With the CIO, the move became a springboard to fulfill some of its digital promises.
The objective: to reinforce Groupama's position on innovation and trust with its partners, and improve the everyday lives of its employees.
Blaise Leclerc, Digital Transformation Manager, Groupama
Groupama Campus, a digital services base accessible everywhere from an innovative 4G mobile platform.
- Deployment of Samsung smartphones for all employees working on the "campus"
- Innovative mobile services based on the new platform and the "Facilities Now" mobile app: building access, allocation of parking spaces, meeting room bookings, lunch facilities, mobile printing, etc.
- Subscription to 4G mobile plans and 4G indoor coverage
- Cisco Multiservices Wi-Fi LAN Infrastructure
- Team building and employee dynamics
The priority for the relocation was to think "smart office." By implementing a user support strategy and defining a services base in line with the priorities of the user experience, all the Groupama teams share the same vision of the group.
- "Phy-digital" user experience
The five smart buildings feature a new design for workspaces enhanced by advanced mobile technology, including collaborative service platforms. Groupama Campus is based on innovation on both a physical and a digital level. All employees now have easy access on their smartphones to the range of services provided by the building.
- Services base available to all employees
Groupama Campus offers a new digital model that puts the focus on the employee experience. With its highly efficient 4G and Wi-Fi network, users can access via their smartphones a wide range of services to improve their everyday lives and to play a proactive role within their company.
- Collective support for a smart office mobile project
- Platform that facilitates employees' everyday lives
- Project that demonstrates Groupama's employer brand ambition