- 69% surveyed cited higher productivity when working remote,
- 75% said the timeliness of their work improved
- 67% of survey respondents said their overall work quality improved when telecommuting.
- 83% of employees said their ability to communicate and collaborate with co-workers was the same as, if not better than, it was when working on-site.
- 80% cited an improved quality of life
I've been writing about technology for nearly 20 years, including editing industry magazines Connect and Communications International. In 2002 I co-founded Futurity Media with Anthony Plewes. My focus in Futurity Media is in emerging technologies, social media and future gazing. As a graduate of philosophy & science, I have studied futurology & foresight to the post-grad level.