Next week, Orange Business Services will host Orange Business Live in Washington DC for our North American customers. Bill Taylor, entrepreneur and co-founder, Fast Company, and co-author of best-selling, Mavericks at Work,will provide the keynote address and show the Orange Business Live audience how to learn from these mavericks and begin the process of rethinking competition, reinventing innovation, and reconnecting with customers and redesigning work.
Topics will center around combining innovation with cost efficiency, including:
• adaptable IT for a changing business environment
• innovations and key innovations and trends for 2011
• cultural diversity and innovation
• overcoming challenges in emerging markets
• cloud ready networking: innovations in the network to enable safe and fast cloud computing
• visual collaboration: a new way of doing business
• Orange Strategy for 2011 and Beyond
Vivek Badrinath, CEO, Orange Business Services
Diane Einterz, Senior Vice President, Americas
George Nahon, CEO, Orange Labs, San Francisco
plus many more...
We will provide live updates, videos and photos from the event here on our Orange Business Live blog as it takes place next week.
I've spent more than 17 years in global telecommunications, and was formerly responsible for international social media activities at Orange Business Services. I enjoy making technology accessible to non-techies and I'm a strong supporter of flexible working.