Kordsa Global is a world leader in nylon and polyester yarn, cord fabric and single-end cord production, with a focus on serving the tire reinforcement and mechanical rubber markets. From its headquarters in Istanbul, it has around 4,500 employees operating in nine countries: Argentina, Brazil, China, Egypt, Germany, Indonesia, Thailand, Turkey and the USA across five continents.
Over it 37-year history, the company has maintained a market-leading position, has grown steadily and today is a major organization. However, growth has placed pressure on internal communications and on the systems and applications needed to manage this complex, highly distributed organization. It was evident that the voice and data network had to have increased flexibility and capability to match the demands of the business, in particular in ensuring high availability and performance of the business-critical applications upon which it relies.
Tekin Gulsen, Global IT Director, Kordsa Global
Ensure the network can fully support the highly distributed office network of this rapidly growing, global business.
- Fully managed global Business VPN – 11 sites across nine countries on five continents
- Optimal solution design to meet long-term objectives
- Managed Enterprise Application Management solution with Riverbed Technology
- Pro-active service support with ITIL® certified staff
- Project Management and Service Management
Business VPN from Orange Business Services has delivered significant benefits to Kordsa Global and is helping the company to support and grow its international operations.
- Stable and reliable network
- 24/7 monitoring and reporting and troubleshooting support
- Increased availability
- Greater flexibility to meet changing business needs
- Support for new global IT governance strategy
- Improved performance of business-critical applications worldwide
- Capability for rapid rollout of new services
- Platform for added-value services to highly distributed offices
- On and off-net data and video
- Reliable global network
- Increased application performance
- Enhanced end user experience
- Ability to add new added-value services