Hendrix Genetics is a multi-species animal breeding, genetics and technology company based in Boxmeer, Netherlands. The company has around 3,000 employees and operations and joint ventures in 24 countries around the world.
Rapid business growth and the need to continue to drive product quality were placing pressure on the legacy communications infrastructure. To address this, a new IT strategy and plan was developed to 2020 and beyond for connectivity, CRM, security and workspaces. Pivotal to the success of this plan was the sourcing of a network provider with global reach.
Rob Kremers, Director IT, Hendrix Genetics
Develop and implement integrated IT and connectivity strategy and support product quality.
- Orange Business VPN worldwide
- Connectivity for voice, video, remote access, mobile working and unified communications
- Development of a roadmap of IT governance model
- Project and program management
Orange Business Services is enabling Hendrix Genetics to be confident that its IT infrastructure can support its rapidly growing business worldwide.
- Easy connection of new farms, hatcheries and offices to the network
- Integrated systems to improve business efficiency
- Enhanced end-user experience
- IT infrastructure that enables product quality
- Global, reliable, secure network with excellent availability
- Lower operating costs
- Platform for additional services