Haier is a leading global household appliance manufacturer headquartered in Qingdao, China. It has over 85,000 employees, operations in almost 30 countries and customers in over 100 countries worldwide. For the last eight years, Haier has been the number one global home appliance brand with products in the white goods, digital and personal, integrated kitchen real estate and home appliance markets.
Haier is focused on using the latest technology in its manufacturing environment to support its rapidly growing global business. Specific areas include enabling inter-office global collaboration and productivity, increasing the agility and scalability of the communication infrastructure and enhancing the end-user experience of applications. At the same time, the company aims to reduce costs and incur no CAPEX.
As part of its digital transformation, Haier needed a partner with in-depth experience of digital transformation programs and the expertise to deliver strategic, tangible business benefits.
"Working with Orange Business Services over the last few years, I see them as a trusted partner. Opening the Orange Labs in Beijing focusing on future technologies, such as artificial intelligence and 5G, has given me further confidence in our future partnership."
Li Fusheng, CIO, Haier Electronics Group
Reduce costs and increase customer service and end-user support.
- Flexible Computing Premium – part of the Orange infrastructure-as-a-service and IT services portfolio
- Connection of HQ with after-sales center in India
- Flexible, virtual, secure, scalable data center with modular, industrialized catalog of cloud infrastructure and software management services
- Customized self-service web portal
- Project management
Orange Business Services is enabling Haier to accelerate the digital transformation of its manufacturing environment to meet new challenges and opportunities.
- End-user secure access to business-critical applications anywhere, anytime
- Simplified management that frees IT team from operational tasks
- Pay-per-use model
- Operational costs reduced by 40%
- No CAPEX
- Increased flexibility to add/remove infrastructure, applications and users